Psychology Seminar

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Harry123, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Harry123

Harry123

I was trying to look for the orignial thread where someone was asking whether or not there were any specific "Psyc" seminars offered. Lo and Behold I just received a marketing email from this company. I will just post youthe link to the site....

www.tradingscience.com

Hope this helps you out.

2. Thank you for posting this link. I checked out the site www.tradingscience.com seems they have not just a Psych seminar but also a Money Mgmt seminar as well. Very cool site, very smooth without alot of the b.s you find at many similar sites enjoyed it thks. I plan to check this out further and will let you know what I come up with.

3. I might not be Kreskin but something tells me that Ugabooga99 and Harry123 are the same person.

The give away? Its your FIRST POST Ugabooga99! At least age your sock puppets a while before you put them to work.

4. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

lol agree

5. I'm going to start a thread that will allow everyone to properly age their sock puppets. It will be a thread where you can crank out posts without any content (very much like the majority of the other ET threads). Once your sock puppet has reached a respectable number of posts, then you can have it say things like "That's right the blahblah.com site with the thousand dollar seminars is really great."

6. Have you though once that maybe coincidence is just happening??:confused: ? Site here is muchos man U fique and finding it is great. My my what terrible posters we see on these walls where delusion and derision reign. Find it good Haryy234 much takeyoues,