Psychology or Psychobabble

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by xianokie, Sep 27, 2002.

1. You can waste a lot of time and money looking for something in the market which is in your head.

#11     Oct 1, 2002
  2. xianokie

xianokie

You can waste a lot of time and money looking for something in _______ which is in _______.

Lets just lay this out for what its worth. More fill in the blanks Psycho nonsense. You would be better off checking your mental state with a dipstick than most of this crapola you guys called psychology and enlightenment. You guys spend way to much time on mental masturbation and psycho gratification. Maybe its your mommies fault cause she left you in your soiled diapers too long one day. Or maybe your daddy called you a sissy and so now you need to find a way to feel better about who you are.

And remember:

You can blank a lot just by blanking.

You can observe a lot just by watching
    &
    You can hear a lot just by listening
    &
    You can feel a lot just by touching
    &
    You can see a lot just by looking
    &
    You can know a lot just by learning
    &
    You can find a lot just by seeking
    &
    You can comprehend a lot just by understanding
    &
    You can eat a lot just by masticating
    & ………………………………………….

#12     Oct 1, 2002
  3. We already checked our mental state with real money and many trades

That's where we figured out something was wrong with our heads

And when we changed our minds, our profits grew

So we like to talk about it

Because most of us have already traded every system and style out there

And after a while, you see that all these systems and even no system at all can make a trader money if he is thinking right.

But it is very difficult to put it into words that don't come out sounding like babble.

So that's what we are trying to do, is put it into some kind of words that can make logical sense, but maybe the logical mind needs to be changed first so it can understand the babble and make sense out of it.

But it really doesn't matter, because we are making money from thinking right whether we understand it or not.

#13     Oct 2, 2002
  4. Xianokie, don't be too harsh. It takes most folks a long time to understand that "when you get to a fork in the road, take it". The biggest stumbling block is the map they're trying to use. People don't realize that the map for the road is usless if they don't know where they're going.

#14     Oct 2, 2002
  5. :cool:

#15     Oct 4, 2002
  6. If there is one thing I have learned in years of trading. It is that the best teacher is the one looking you in the mirror. What works for some, doesn't work for others. It is up to YOU to recognize your own strengths and more important, weaknesses.

I am new to this site and enjoy all of your posts.

#16     Oct 4, 2002
  7. xianokie

xianokie

What if the person looking you in the mirror is a total loser, is whacked out on coke, doesn't’t know shit from shinola or has only two small digits in their IQ? Are they still a good teacher? What you said is like saying two heads are better than one. Well they are not. I would rather have the wisdom from one wise person that a score of blithering idiots. Do any of you ever really think about what you saying? Or do you just vomit forth rhetoric and nonsense out of some sick unfulfilled need? I am beginning to think the only toy any of you had to play with as a kid was a Bi-Polar Bear.

#17     Oct 5, 2002
  8. He didn't say good teacher, he said best teacher. If someone can't learn from the best teacher then I suppose they will never learn.

#18     Oct 5, 2002
  9. sherif24

sherif24

xianokie, Shit, you sound like the one puking. If you hate us all that much.........

#19     Oct 5, 2002
  10. xianokie

xianokie

So if a morn looks in the mirror then that is the best teacher for them? I DON'T THINK SO.

#20     Oct 5, 2002