Psychology Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by WDGann, Sep 2, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Your "honing", however, goes far beyond the TOS, perhaps because you confuse "moderator" with "proprietor".

#11     Sep 4, 2003
  2. One thing you have to understand is what you consider useful. The information or the content itself is one. That's obvious, but as I wrote above, there are the linguistic expressional patterns that each person holds. There are common patterns between the profitable and non-prifitable traders by the expressions and reasoning they use.

Think about it... why is it more influencial to a person to meet that person, in person, than text of words. It's proven that people's brainwaves changes and each people starts synchronizing their wave patterns gradually. In psychology and hypnosis, imitating and copying the person's verbal and physical patterns results in a light trance. There are other studies that prove that content in itself are not the only information the person reacts to.

Your potential usefulness and my potential usefulness... via potential usefulness for everyone is different. Especially, in the Psychology Forum, which deals with Philosophy of trading too.

#12     Sep 4, 2003
  3. klutz

klutz

And it's the misfortune of this forum that these parameters are determined by an officious petty minded individual like you.

#13     Sep 4, 2003
  4. I will take into consideration all that has been put forth. Thankyou for the feedback.

-RLB

p.s. definitely agree with the mind-wave feedback thing... it's the only way one can tell who's who around here

#14     Sep 4, 2003
  5. Thank you for the open mind rlb... also, forget about klutz... he's just whining for his pea brain post...

#15     Sep 4, 2003
  6. klutz

klutz

"Thanks for the open mind"................our esteemed moderator is many things but open minded aint one of them.

Looks like the mind wave feedback thing has muddled your brain waves, it certainly has'nt helped your syntax.

#16     Sep 4, 2003
  7. I told ya...

#17     Sep 4, 2003
  8. klutz

klutz

lol

#18     Sep 4, 2003
  9. Huh why WDGann need to be corrected when his english speaking is far better than mine :D. I would be happy that rbl corrects my english hee hee !

#19     Sep 19, 2003
  10. I ask any of you.... if you were the "proprietor" of Elite Trader, would you want your clients and prospective clients to read some of the garbage that is posted here? Think about it. Do you go into a restaurant, department store, or any commercial establishment and start berating people with insults, profanity, vulgarity, or otherwise? No you don't. What makes anyone think they can do it here? And even more incredulously, what makes anyone think they have a right to do so?

Unfortunately, a relatively small number of members confuse "Elite Trader membership privileges" with rights guaranteed by the First Amendment. Don't.

#20     Sep 21, 2003