Psycho Psychiatrists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't think they are plenty of others?

#11     Aug 15, 2011
  2. Using your "logic", do you believe there are "serial" rapists or "serial" pedophiles? Do they have a mental illness as well?

#12     Aug 15, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

What did I say about "serial"?

#13     Aug 15, 2011
  4. You did not answer my question. BTW, most pedophiles are "serial" pedophiles based on your statement on "serial" murderers.

#14     Aug 15, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You're saying my argument is the following??

Serial murderers are mentally ill (as differentiated from the "one off" murderer).
    Therefore most pedophiles are serial pedophiles?

#15     Aug 15, 2011

6. Most pedophiles have a compulsion/ obsession. Most have multiple victims (tens or hundreds). In your mind, do they have a mental illness?

#16     Aug 15, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Personally, I think as a society we're better off if we leave pedophilia as a criminal act, and punish and segregate the perps accordingly. Emphasizing the "illness" aspect, which is, logically speaking, debatable anyway, opens the door to excusing it. We're already wary of that problem with a lot of other types of crime.

#17     Aug 15, 2011
  8. g222

g222

It’s appearin’ ta be, that a God-feerin’, law-abidin’ peedofeeliac , jes kaint feel safe walkin’ down main street in these here New Nited States no more !!!! Prizin don’t work. Dey be needin’ understandin’ ‘n empimithie ‘n shieeit. Now, we here, at the Everglades Peedofeeliac Intervention Center, and Gator Farm, understand , and invite all y’all this weekend to our Peedofeeliac Luv-in ‘n BBQ … follerred by a … re-Baptismal ceremony … out back a little lader on.

#18     Aug 15, 2011
  9. Due Buy

Due Buy

You know this because you have a personal friendship with a majority of pedophiles in the US and have spoken in depth with each of them about their obsessions?

--OR--

Because you've seen the few stories about pedophiles that make it into the popular media because they were so extreme in their obsession that bored journalists wrote about THEM instead of the Strawberry Festival in Middle-of-Nowhere, CA?

#19     Aug 15, 2011
  10. Google is your friend.

#20     Aug 15, 2011