Psycho John Bolton says, "Attack Iran, 'Remove' its Leader"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I.Q., Oct 1, 2007.

1. Turok

Turok

Wael:
    >Hey junior...Unless you ave inelegance reports
    >confirming that it is a nuclear "BOMB" program,
    >I suggest you try to educate yourself.

I guess I'm confused about this entire "education" thing.

JB

#61     Oct 3, 2007
  2. About what is true and what is conniving propaganda meant to serve war promoters.

#62     Oct 3, 2007
  3. I just finished watching a program on Al Jazeerah whereby they held a pole asking if we should believe the American claims about Syria and Iran. 75% of the people polled said NO!!!!!

It is worthy to note that most of the people who voted yes came in in the last five minutes before the polls closed. Expectations are that most of the people who voted "yes" are from the Mustaqbal Movement which belongs to Sa'ad Al Hariri, a Sunni leader and a well known servant to his American masters.

#63     Oct 3, 2007
  4. LOL, the opinion of the arab street, huh? If the arab street believes in something you can take it to the bank, right wael?
    :D :D :D

#64     Oct 3, 2007
  5. Actually...From a personal experience....YES!!!

With the 340 American funded Arabic satellite TV and radio networks that sprung out in the last two years to prmote the American administration lies, people shun them off and arrived to the conclusion that this American administration (your bitch) is a crock! The only difference between a crock and your bitch is that the crock's lies does not kill nation en mass.

And dddooo... of curse you are going to defend this filthy administration. After all, everything you wished for was and will be achieved!!!

#65     Oct 3, 2007
  6. Actually...From a personal experience....YES!!!
    Given that you're a part of the arab street this is not surprising.

And dddooo... of curse you are going to defend this filthy administration.
    You know perfectly well that I have never defended this administration and in fact has always been one of its biggest critics. That this administration is a disaster does not mean that the arab street is anything more than 350 million strong crowd of brainwashed, illiterate, oppressed, medieval ignoramuses whose opinion on any issue is worthless and virtually always wrong.

#66     Oct 3, 2007
    #67     Oct 3, 2007
  8. He quotes a pole (sic) from Al jazzera, and this from the chump that constantly bemoans fox news . . . good grief

#68     Oct 3, 2007
  9. I could swear that I fixed it!

Anyway. Aside from any spelling mistakes that I made; you are still a sheep!!!

#69     Oct 4, 2007