Psycho John Bolton says, "Attack Iran, 'Remove' its Leader"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I.Q., Oct 1, 2007.

1. Invisible transfers, long distance calls,
    Hollow laughter in marble halls
    Steps have been taken, a silent uproar
    Has unleashed the dogs of war
    You can't stop what has begun
    Signed, sealed, they deliver oblivion

#51     Oct 2, 2007
  2. Iran is asserting its national right to seek alternative energy . . .

:D LMAO

#52     Oct 2, 2007
  3. Let me guess....Fox told you otherwise???

Now you are the bigger laugh.

#53     Oct 2, 2007
  4. Yep, yep, I am sure the Iran is very concerned about ther carbon footprint, as they are developing a nuclear bomb for alternative energy . . . Ha ha :D

#54     Oct 2, 2007
  5. Yep, yep, I am sure the the US is very concerned about spreading democracy and freedom, . . Ha ha :D

#55     Oct 3, 2007
  6. I never made such a claim about the the US (sic) spreading democracy and freedom.

Your absurd and laughable statement about Iran making a nuclear bomb for alternative energy stands.
    :D

#56     Oct 3, 2007
  7. Your manipulated mind makes you always suspect anyone your master want you to suspect. That statement stands.
    you are nothing but a little sheep in a big herd fed whatever is handed to you.
    Keep on living in paranoia and suspicion of everyone you are tacitly instructed to suspect.
    I bet you you were one of the millions of IDIOTS who swallowed Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, Yellow cake, Al qaeda connection and the "They hate our freedom" shit.
    The only difference between you and others is that you are still an IDIOT who will never learn....junior!!!

#57     Oct 3, 2007
  8. You are the one who posted here that Iran's nuclear bomb program is for alternative energy, me thinks the idiot is you . . . :D

#58     Oct 3, 2007
  9. reg

reg

#59     Oct 3, 2007
  10. Hey junior...Unless you ave inelegance reports confirming that it is a nuclear "BOMB" program, I suggest you try to educate yourself.

You were so consumed with the indoctrination you were fed, you missed reading that even ElBaradie confirmed that it is not.

But then again, I wasn't expecting more from you! I saw so many of you coming out of the assembly line to know that you are beyond help.

The sad part is that it is your type that will start the war only to crawl back in your hole, again, after you find out that you branked....Again!

Few years later, your pre programmed two cells of a brain will be ready to absorbed the next lie and the next war.....Jounior!

Ahhhhhhhh...Why am I bothering!

#60     Oct 3, 2007