Psycho John Bolton says, "Attack Iran, 'Remove' its Leader"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I.Q., Oct 1, 2007.

1. Of course!!!!

#21     Oct 1, 2007
  2. I.Q.

I.Q.

Wrong. Pissrael's nuclear arsenal has nothing to do with deterring the "Ay-rabs". It's purpose is to threaten and blackmail the United States and Western Europe into conceding to Pissrael's every demand.

:)

#22     Oct 1, 2007
  3. Oh, really?

"A UN Security Council resolution passed last December calls on Iran to suspend uranium enrichment - which can produce both nuclear fuel and weapons grade material..."

Obviously, you have not read the above statement. enriching is the only way to develop nuclear energy. something you do not like to hear.

And while we are debating if Iran is using the enrichment for peaceful purposes or weaponry, your state is sitting on hundred of nuclear heads threatening not only the region but the whole world. Your state's adamant refusal to be a signatory to any nuclear agreement is a proof of your ill intentions.

"ELBARADEI: Obviously, short of a major change of heart, I would report that Iran has not complied with the demand of the international community to suspend."
    http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/Transcripts/2007/ft190207.html

You are a funny zionist boy dddooo. While you are quoting a piece made in February of this year talking about Iran not complying in discontinuing their enrichment for peaceful development, allow me to quote you what ElBradei said on September 21 of this year;

UN atomic chief Mohamed ElBaradei has said that Iran does not pose any threat to the international community with its peaceful nuclear program.

"Iran does not constitute a certain and immediate threat for the international community," ElBaradei said in an interview with Italian RAI television.

The IAEA director also called for international leaders to "give peace a chance," stating that no hidden radioactive substances or underground production sites had been found in Iran.

ElBaradei called for dialogue, underling that a calendar was in place for inspections concerning the nature of Iran's atomic programme.

ppose Ahmad Chalabi and his gang did not have anything to do with the invasion, I suppose the oil industry (with its saudi ties) did not have anything to do with it either, nor did Kuwait from which territory the invasion was launched, nor did Qatar where the US command center was set up, nor did Saudi Arabia which always tacitly supported the invasion. Of course Iran and Syria killing our troops in Iraq don't have anything to do with the loss of american life, of course shia killing sunnis and sunnis killing shia has nothing to do with the loss of civilian life either.... Nice try wael but your arab brothers are more responsible for the war in Iraq and subsequent bloodshed than anyone else in the world.

And you want to convince me that a traitor and some few others have the same lobbying power as your zionist lobby???

You want to tell me that all of these little kids could exert as much pressure as your zionist lobby can on the congress, house and the president???

Khahahahahahahahaha. What a silly man you are!!!

#23     Oct 1, 2007
  4. DrEvil

DrEvil

If you want an objective journalistic view go to : http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/63986/

War on Iraq: Interview: Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh talks about Bush's Vietnam, Iran's nuclear ambitions and how the US press failed the First Amendment.

#24     Oct 1, 2007
  5. Here is what he actually said:

Dr. ElBaradei
    17 September 2007

Contrary to the decisions of the Security Council... Iran has not suspended its enrichment related activities, and is continuing with its construction of the heavy water reactor at Arak – "this is regrettable", he commented;
    http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/News/2007/dg_gcstatement.html
    Does not sound like Iran's program is peaceful and it's in compliance, does it Wael?

#25     Oct 1, 2007
  6. Does not sound like that to you because you have an agenda dddooo!

You are not interested in knowing the truth. You are interested in distorting it to fit you agenda!!

When ElBaradie said the following;

""Iran does not constitute a certain and immediate threat for the international community," ElBaradei said in an interview with Italian RAI television.

The IAEA director also called for international leaders to "give peace a chance," stating that no hidden radioactive substances or underground production sites had been found in Iran.

You looked for anything that could give the impression, EVEN IN A MINUTE WAY, that he hinted that Iran program is anything but peaceful. good try dddooo!!

By him indicating that Iran did not suspend their enrichment (which is being used for peaceful purposes) does not mean that they are developing nuclear weapons.

And while Iran is insisting on their right to develop alternative energy and inviting the nuclear agency to come and investigate their program, your state is sitting on hundreds of nuclear warheads and refusing entry to such agency.

#26     Oct 1, 2007
  7. Balance of power?

What balance of power?

Right now the US occupies Iraq, Afghanistan, and Israel and the US both have nuclear weapons where no other country in the region has them.

What they hell are you talking about balance of power? There is no balance of power in that equation.

Oh, I forgot, "they hate us for our freedom."

What a joke.

Conventional weapons alone, the US and their bitch...or is it the other way around, have better conventional weapons than their neighbors in the region.

My goodness, you really are a monkey...

#27     Oct 1, 2007
  8. The US occupies Israel??

Oh and Pakistan (another "country in the region") has nuclear weapons . . .

#28     Oct 1, 2007
  9. I.Q.

I.Q.

Yeah, that's right. What he means is that the U.S. and Israel are basically one political unit, because of all the Israeli dual citizen parasite scum bag traitors who infest the very highest levels of the U.S. Government.

:cool:

#29     Oct 1, 2007
  10. The US occupies Israel?

Is that rhetorical stupidity on your part, or plain old stupidity?

When Pakistan belonged to India was it part of the middle east?

LMAO...

Pakistan is primarily a Muslim country, so the dolts include it in the middle east on that basis alone, but most of the descendants of that area are from the Indus valley civilizations, not the Arabian peninsula.

That's like saying the former Soviet Union was part of the middle east because it bordered Afghanistan Turkey, and Iran.

Middle East
    –noun
    1. Also called Mideast. (loosely) the area from Libya E to Afghanistan, usually including Egypt, Sudan, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the other countries of the Arabian peninsula.

#30     Oct 1, 2007