Psycho John Bolton says, "Attack Iran, 'Remove' its Leader"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I.Q., Oct 1, 2007.

1. Of course it's peaceful, Iran also does not have homosexuals and Iranian women are "freest in the world" because Ahmadinejad said so. Israel bombed an empty facility in Syria and the US will draft americans to serve in the IDF. And of course the arab regimes tacitly supporting an attack don't know what they are dealing with but you and IQ do. How long do you intend to keep making a fool of youself?

Oh, and btw congratulations on posting pictures of several jewish neocons. You could just as easily find pictures of several black neocons, asian necons, christian neocons, catholic neocons, even muslim neocons. Of course you could find pictures of hundreds of anti-Iraq war jews, blacks, christians, asians and muslims as well. But you decided to post the pictures of jewish neocons only as the ultimate proof that the war was for Israel. I get it.

#11     Oct 1, 2007
  2. I.Q.

I.Q.

Ninety percent of the so-called "neo-cons" are Jewish. This is fact. It's not up for debate. They created the neo-conservative political philosophy, and they even coined the term 'neo-conservative'. They are a self-named group. It's their movement. Yes, there are some prominent WASP neo-cons, e.g. Dick Cheney, but the WASP neo-cons are outnumbered by the Jewish neo-cons by a ratio of about 10:1. Do you dispute this?

These people conceived and planned the Iraq war, and they conceived and are now planning the Iran war. It's the exact same Israeli dual citizen crowd responsible for both.

#12     Oct 1, 2007
  3. AIPAC backed removal of Iran war provision
    E-mail News Brief
    Tell the Editors

Published: 03/13/2007
    AIPAC lobbying helped remove a provision from a bill that would have required President Bush to seek congressional approval for war against Iran. A number of congressional sources confirmed that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee backed dropping the provision from the Iraq war spending bill introduced Tuesday by Democrats. The bill ties funding to deadlines for withdrawal from Iraq.

AIPAC and a number of Democrats close to Israel said the provision would have hampered the president as he attempted to leverage Iran into backing down from its alleged nuclear weapon plans. Others said the provision simply reasserted the constitutional role of the U.S. Congress in declaring war that is believed to have been eroded by Bush during the Iraq war.

http://jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/100580.html

#13     Oct 1, 2007
  4. I.Q.

I.Q.

Ah, good old AIPAC. They care about the interests of America, right? LOL :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 1, 2007
    #15     Oct 1, 2007
  6. The elimination of all nukes in the region would benefit the entire region.

That includes all the nukes you know who has...

#16     Oct 1, 2007
  7. I.Q.

I.Q.

LOL @ The Commander in Chimp. :D

[​IMG]

#17     Oct 1, 2007
    #18     Oct 1, 2007

9. ElBaradei, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, said so buddy!
    Oh, really?

"A UN Security Council resolution passed last December calls on Iran to suspend uranium enrichment - which can produce both nuclear fuel and weapons grade material ..."

"ELBARADEI: Obviously, short of a major change of heart, I would report that Iran has not complied with the demand of the international community to suspend."
    http://www.iaea.org/NewsCenter/Transcripts/2007/ft190207.html

I do not know buddy...Last time I looked, these above lobbies did not cost the American and Iraqi people trillions of dollars, 3000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths. Last time I looked, These above lobbies did not divert billion of dollars to support a state built illegally around a gang of thugs.
    I suppose Ahmad Chalabi and his gang did not have anything to do with the invasion, I suppose the oil industry (with its saudi ties) did not have anything to do with it either, nor did Kuwait from which territory the invasion was launched, nor did Qatar where the US command center was set up, nor did Saudi Arabia which always tacitly supported the invasion. Of course Iran and Syria killing our troops in Iraq don't have anything to do with the loss of american life, of course shia killing sunnis and sunnis killing shia has nothing to do with the loss of civilian life either.... Nice try wael but your arab brothers are more responsible for the war in Iraq and subsequent bloodshed than anyone else in the world.

#19     Oct 1, 2007
  10. You're kidding, right. It will lead to a fundamental shift in the balance of power in the region and the elimination of the state of Israel. I realize that's what you'd like to happen of course...

Israel occupies 0.2% (two tenth of one percent) of the region, Jews are outnumbered 70 to 1 (and that's compared to arabs only, the ratio does not take iranians and other muslims into account). They will not be able to defend their country without nuclear deterrence. Anyone with half a brain knows that, including a biased simpleton like you.

#20     Oct 1, 2007