Psycho John Bolton says, "Attack Iran, 'Remove' its Leader"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by I.Q., Oct 1, 2007.

1. I.Q.

I.Q.

Bolton: Attack Iran, 'remove' its leader

Jerusalem Post
    Monday October 01, 2007

Former US ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton told Tory delegates in Britain Sunday that efforts by the UK and the EU to negotiate with Iran had failed and that he saw no alternative to a pre-emptive strike on suspected nuclear facilities in the country.

Bolton said that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was "pushing out" and "is not receiving adequate push-back" from the West.
    "I don't think the use of military force is an attractive option, but I would tell you I don't know what the alternative is.

"Because life is about choices, I think we have to consider the use of military force. I think we have to look at a limited strike against their nuclear facilities."

He added that any strike should be followed by an attempt to remove the "source of the problem", Ahmadinejad.

"If we were to strike Iran it should be accompanied by an effort at regime change ... The US once had the capability to engineer the clandestine overthrow of governments. I wish we could get it back," he said.

Bolton said that the fact that only partial intelligence about Iran's nuclear activity existed should not be used as an excuse not to act.

"Intelligence can be wrong in more than one direction... Responding after they (nuclear devices) are used is unacceptable."
    Bolton also said the UN was "fundamentally irrelevant".

The former envoy criticized Britain's "softly softly" approach to Iran's imprisonment of 15 British sailors in April.

They were released after Ahmadinejad announced he was making a "gift" to the British people. "They [Iran] got no response from the UK or the US. If you were the Iranian leader, what conclusion do you draw?"

2. He was always a zionist servent! He will promote whatever his masters instruct him to.

3. Zionist servent ?

Let Iran off the hook and they will hit us where it counts, in the USA.
    Then what will you say?

4. He is an arab (living in Canada), he'll dance in the streets when/if we're hit, just like he and his tribe did on 9/11

[​IMG]

5. In fact the destruction of the Iranian nuclear program would benefit the entire region including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt and other countries besides benefitting Israel. Can't you see that these countries are quietly supporting an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities just like they quietly supported the Israeli attack on Syrian facilities a few weeks ago.

In addition to that the removal of Ahmadinejad would greatly benefit the people of Iran.

6. And you are a fascist zionist who is in the US to strictly promote his zionist state's agenda and wars, using American kids filled with fear and anger, while wrapping himself in an American flag.

You managed to fool the American people in the past to send their kids to fight your war against Iraq and you are about to succeed in fooling more of them to send more of their kids to fight your new war against Iran

[​IMG]

7. I.Q.

I.Q.

AMEN!!!

:)

8. I.Q.

I.Q.

The scary part is that this is just a partial list. This list only comprises a small fraction of all the Israeli dual-citizen traitor scum-bags who infest the highest levels of the U.S. Federal Government. Be afraid, be VERY afraid!

:eek:

9. How would the destruction of a peacful nuclear program benefit the puppet arab regiems???

In fact, the only military nuclear program that is adding to the instability of the region isthe one held by your zionist state. How many nuclear warheads do you have so far?? 200??

As far as I am concerned, it is not Iran who poses a threat. It is the people of your zionist state who pose a threat...The 72% of them!!

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/908725.html

10. I.Q.

I.Q.

LOL More like 800-1000. :eek:

#10     Oct 1, 2007