Psyched Out - Complain About The Moderator

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by rlb21079, Aug 18, 2003.

1. I'd like to see an infinite loop of complaints... so WDGann, that last post really irked me and I wish it would stop - that you would stop - ARGH! I can't stand it.

Something makes me read what you say and it is so annoying... what you say - not that I have to read it. And then, I have to spend time addressing it with the written word which is absurd (?) but I do it anyhow and so you've got to stop now...

Edit: I must complain about this post, it's horrible - who's the moderator here? Needs to start doing his goddam job and...(Edit: This edit is awful and I demand a refund) quit bothering the ET members with bloody tripe.

#11     Sep 26, 2003
  2. Andre

Andre

...the baggage retrieval, system they've gotta be thrown.

I'm so worried about wether I should sing this song.
    I'm so worried about it, worried about it. Worried.
    I'm so worried about wether I shouldn't just stop.

I'm so worried about wether I should have just stopped...

#12     Sep 26, 2003
  3. You can first start by complaining about the complaints that you have towards the complaints.

LOL...

Seriously, for me... just kill or fill...

#13     Sep 26, 2003
  4. Is it too late for me to complain about the blinking christmas lights that were deleted from my signature? (about 8 months ago)

Is it too early for me to put christmas lights back up?

Can I put pumpkins and candy in my signature?

#14     Sep 26, 2003
  5. no
    yes
    no

NEXT!

#15     Sep 26, 2003
  6. Ok, I'm registering a formal complaint about having moderator reply to my post practically before I've finished hitting the Send button! What is this, The Jetsons?

#16     Sep 26, 2003
  7. im clairvoyant

#17     Sep 26, 2003
  8. or omniscient. or you're a computer generated instant-response boterator

#18     Sep 26, 2003