Pseudobulbar Affect And Me

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Aug 13, 2010.

1. zxd

zxd

When will TEVA, Novartis and Biogen make offers?

#11     Nov 2, 2010
  2. Will there ever be an end to some of these made up illnesses? I still don't believe ADD, ADHD, etc... A kid with a "learning disorder" back in the day was called stupid. And ya can't cure stupid!

#12     Nov 2, 2010
  3. zxd

zxd

Dude, that is insulting to the 2-3 million of Americans who suffer from this neurological disease. PBA affects those with multiple sclerosis, ALS, strokes, and other types of brain damage. It has ruined people's social lives. Go tell the people on alsforums.org that PBA or emotional lability is a made up disease, what a shameful post.

#13     Nov 2, 2010
  4. So my question to you is,
    what is stopping people from 'rolling their own' nuedexta? After all, it is just dextromethorphan 20mg and quinidine 10mg...

Yes, I know this is probably illegal, and I am not recommending people do this, but if you have a choice of paying 500$ per month for nuedexta, or making your own for like 10$ per month, which will some unscrupulous people pick?

g

you can just buy

Dextromethorphan
    http://www.amazon.com/SymptomPaK-Dextromethorphan-60-count-Bottles-Pack/dp/B0036WTWK8/ref=sr_1_1?

at 18$ for 1200mg, or 2 months worth of dextromethorphan

and

Quinidine 200mg tablets

http://www.healthwarehouse.com/quinidine-sulfate-200mg-tablets.html

at 30 tablets for 10 bucks. Of course you would have to chop them up, since you only need 10mg out of 200mg. So each tablet (which only costs 30cents) would last you basically a month.

#14     Nov 2, 2010
  5. up tomorrow :cool:

#15     Nov 2, 2010
  6. Change: +0.01

Good call.:cool:

:D

:D

Obviously I haven't lost my touch.

#16     Nov 3, 2010
  7. zxd

zxd

You posted this question on the Yahoo boards as well, and I think you got a pretty good answer :)

#17     Nov 5, 2010
  8. trendo

trendo

At first I thought the title of this thread referred to something on a chart, like a bull flag that turned out to be a head fake. :)

#18     Nov 5, 2010
  9. ____________________________________________________
    Dude, that is insulting to the 2-3 million of Americans who suffer from this neurological disease. PBA affects those with multiple sclerosis, ALS, strokes, and other types of brain damage. It has ruined people's social lives. Go tell the people on alsforums.org that PBA or emotional lability is a made up disease, what a shameful post.

ZXD, thanks for that reply. Good to know that are "traders" who also have the sensibility you show here.

#19     Nov 6, 2010