Proven: Woods and his "spin" team will lie to you, all day, every day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I'm as liberal as they get but I didn't see racism in the tiger/jungle comment.

#51     Dec 2, 2009
  2. In isolation, you could arguably give Lucrum a pass. But against the background of his posting history, the underlying string is unmistakable. You will note that this is the point I made in my earlier post.

Dog-whistle racism is intended to be plausibly deniable. That's why a single point of reference seldom tells the tale. But if you follow the crumbs (or Lucrums, as the case may be), the pattern and underlying message become obvious. Racists can be fairly clever cockroaches. Even so, they're a lower form of life, which is why an attentive human being can almost always spot them in the fullness of time. Go ahread and try it. It's fun.

#52     Dec 2, 2009
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

Well it is about time tiger got an "ASTERISK" placed after his name.

Enough of the sports announcers and their love fest with a golfer.

Some waitress shows a little tittie and the all mighty Tiger Woods losses it. Too funny.. :D

#53     Dec 2, 2009
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

+10

"Dog-whistle racism." That summarizes so much here in ET. Gracias!

#54     Dec 2, 2009
  5. Here's a reality check ...

Woods surpassed a billion dollars in earnings ... largely based on his image. An image he created, which has proven to be false.

I used to watch golf religiously, I haven't much since Woods became its figure head.

Another thing, just my theory, Woods is a doper. He is so obviously on the roids, it's comical that literally no one has raised the possibility.

Woods capitalized on decades of development of the gentlmen's game by gentlemen, and he has sullied it. You can bet Jack saw this coming, he always had his doubts about Woods.

Woods greater golfer then Bobby Jones? Good god, woods couldn't carry Jone's bag.

#55     Dec 2, 2009
  6. Here's a reality check: You're a flaming racist.

#56     Dec 3, 2009
  7. Kinda beat to it there on Feenix he is something of a hater.

#57     Dec 3, 2009
  8. New name: William Jefferson Woods!

#58     Dec 3, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unchangeable animal? But didn't we all including woods evolve from apes? Which live in jungles last I checked.

Self congratulations is not the same as winning an argument.

BTW the Woods new Christmas card photos are out.

[​IMG]

#59     Dec 3, 2009
  10. Not quite. Most accepted is that we evolved from a common primate ancestor.

#60     Dec 3, 2009