Proven: Woods and his "spin" team will lie to you, all day, every day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 2, 2009.

1. I know a stock trader who for 20 years was a psychiatrist who practiced marriage counseling.

He told me, "odds of either a man or woman being currently happily married... about 30%*. Odds of both a man and a woman being happily married to each other.... about 10%"

* 30%, happily married to spouse
    30%, like the idea of being married but not to present spouse.
    40%, have changed their mind about marriage... wish they weren't married at all.

#41     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Just tell your kids that Tiger signed a special paper that says he is not allowed to stick his penis in a different vagina other that the woman he is with that has the paper.

And that He stuck his penis in a different vagina breaking the rules and now he is in trouble.

Explain to your kids it is like signing a paper that says you are not allowed to play with any other toys or new toys except the one you have in your room.

#42     Dec 2, 2009
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Naw it's because YOU said some crap about taking the tiger out of the jungle. You should be more like Pabst, he's proud of his racism. Why deny yours? Cowardice?

#43     Dec 2, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe there's nothing to deny.

In any case brutal honesty is NOT the same thing as racism. But then you PC obsessed guys despise honesty anyway don't you?

BTW, what "race" is a tiger anyway?

Have I offended tigers the world over?

#44     Dec 2, 2009
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

It's all part of the Roman circus atmosphere fostered by TPTB. Why else would functionally illiterate athletes get paid obscene amounts of money while people who perform vital services (teachers, nurses, cops, etc.) have to scrounge for every penny? America has bred a gladiator class that feels entitled because they've been told their whole lives that they *are* entitled, as long as they bring in the spectators.

I think we all remember what happened to Rome not long after this nonsense took hold.

#45     Dec 2, 2009
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

So what was the jungle reference all about?

Perhaps if you explained what "jungle" Tiger Woods is from, it would clear up any misunderstanding.

#46     Dec 2, 2009
  7. Hey, when it comes to dog-whistle racism any ostensible reason will do.

#47     Dec 2, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

While I didn't specifically mention Woods I was obviously referring to his infidelity.
    Admittedly I never considered WHICH specific jungle, I suppose any jungle tigers live in would do.

Ever hear the term "fucks like a tiger"?
    Tigers live in jungles...

I'm not sure what you call it, metaphor or simile maybe.

What did ya think I meant? Jungle bunny or some such?

And this has your panties in wad?

Wow, reason number 1,362 to never succumb to liberalism, NO FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOR.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to eat dinner, have a beer and fuck like a tiger with my wife.

Hopefully you won't be offended by all that, not that I give a shit if you are.

#48     Dec 2, 2009
  9. See Lucrum. See Lucrum jump.

#49     Dec 2, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

LOL

See Lucrum try to craw his way out of a trap of his own making.

ROTFL!

First there's the analogy between the behavior of a particular human being with the behavior of a wild unchangeable animal, then there's the completely contradictory claim that it was precisely the change in environment that caused the socially unacceptable behavior.

Trying to have it both ways: a sure sign of a cowardly racist. :p

#50     Dec 2, 2009