Proven: Woods and his "spin" team will lie to you, all day, every day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 2, 2009.

1. jem

jem

better than my lame explanation. Which was closer to tiger was kissing another women. Which as I was saying it, I was lowering my voice because I knew it was a poor explanation.

#31     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

By the way, am I to believe that there are still 9yo kids out there that don't know about the "birds and the bees"? ; )

#32     Dec 2, 2009
  3. Another case of mans inability to control his goo bazooka. If the skirt is smart, and I believe she is, shell hang around awhile longer. The guy is a billionaire for Christs sake.

#33     Dec 2, 2009
  4. Tiger cheats on his wife and she finds out then either beats him up or chases him out of the house with a golf club...that's boring stuff compared to the following links. :D

http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-sex-scandals/

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1942979,00.html

If David Letterman can weather the storm of his affairs involving porking his fellow employees...I'm sure within a few months Tigers cocktail waitress will be old news and she'll make some money when she releases a tell all book about his favorite positions. :p

How many of you guys have cheated when in a comitted relationship...come on folks...confess. :confused: Ok, I'll confess first, I've cheated once on my first girlfriend when I was a star football player in high school and my girlfriend hit me with a football. :(

Glad I wasn't on the golf team. :eek:

Mark

#34     Dec 2, 2009
  5. jem

jem

The 9 year old knows about the birds and the bees to a degree. Which is why I was surprised he did not get what cheating on his wife meant.

It was exactly as I said. He has been told how babies are made - but he does not yet understand sex in context.

#35     Dec 2, 2009
  6. jem

jem

My last sort of cheat was when a very smart girlfriend of mine (before I was married by the way)

said if you respect me as a person you would break up with me before you cheat on me.

it was very well timed because I had started flirting with another women who that evening told me she was wearing a thong and I told her I wanted to see it. I suspect my girlfriend heard about this and put the kibosh on it - it then became a choice between current girlfriend or new girl. Which is far different than current girlfriend and new girl.

By the way because I dated that women for the next 4 years without cheating on her - her friends eventually respected me or trusted me. So it turned out to be a pretty good thing for business and social reasons. There are reasons not to cheat on your girlfriends. (which I did not really see at the time - especially in grad school)

(historical note -- thongs were once a big deal)

#36     Dec 2, 2009
  7. How do you handle the jealousy factor? Or is that not something that really affects you?

#37     Dec 2, 2009
  8. Or, divorce his ass and get 1/2 $Billion for herself and a punched ticket to do whatever she likes...

#38     Dec 2, 2009
  9. If that were true, then only the rich and famous would cheat. Whereas about half of normal non-famous, non-wealthy married people cheat.

Since many of the remaining 50% faithful ones are probably faithful due to not having lots of opportunity, not having lots of hot young beautiful things dying to get into their pants and wallets, I'd say maybe 20-30% of the human race is wired to be monogamous. The rest will stray at some point.

#39     Dec 2, 2009
  10. Here's some infidelity statistics although I don't know if it's accurate. :D

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/quizzes/public/infidelity_statistics.html

#40     Dec 2, 2009