Proven: Woods and his "spin" team will lie to you, all day, every day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Well, I can do the next best thing and tell you how it's done:

*I only get into relationships with chicks who grew up in Eastern Europe. Their mentality is just way different from the typical American princess, and letting the man wear the pants and set the terms seems to come more naturally to them.

*You have to bring up the no-monogamy thing pretty early in the relationship, not more than two weeks after things start getting serious. Just explain why monogamy simply isn't a part of human nature, and that you're just too honest for all the lying and sneaking around that most other people end up doing.

#21     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Been there. And guess what? Women LOVE a challenge. They will try their best to change you as it is a reflection of their own ego.

#22     Dec 2, 2009
  3. Who gives a shit? The guy is a professional golfer. Nothing more, nothing less. I really don't care what the guy does in free time, PERIOD.

#23     Dec 2, 2009
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Yea! It's not like little kids look up to him as a role model.

#24     Dec 2, 2009

5. It shouldn't be on the TV in the first place. Why does the general public have any right to know who Tiger Woods is fucking? Get a life man.

#25     Dec 2, 2009
  6. Ricter

Ricter

So this thread is about protecting the children? LOL

#26     Dec 2, 2009
  7. jem

jem

I already tried to explain this to my 9 year and 8 your old sons. They are playing a lot of golf and they were like - what is cheating on your wife?

I was surprised they were not getting it. Then I quickly realized they do not yet see relations between men and women are so tied to sexual fidelity.

It was sort of strange. How do you explain cheating to a 9 year old?

#27     Dec 2, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

"Tiger spent time with a woman he was not supposed to spend time with."

#28     Dec 2, 2009
  9. Yeah, I guess you gotta be "gettin' some" before you can fathom the notion of getting more.. especially the forbidden stuff..

#29     Dec 2, 2009
  10. jem

jem

exactly.

#30     Dec 2, 2009