Proven: Woods and his "spin" team will lie to you, all day, every day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 2, 2009.

1. dsq

dsq

This guy is way too famous and idolized for hitting a ball into a hole.The real scandal here is why do we hype and revere such ordinary,boring and uninteresting characters.This guy is like your regular slob at the stripper joint except he can nail whoever he wants.Good for him except his bs image is shattered now and hopefully some of his ridiculous hype.Our obsession is grossly disproportianate relative to the miniscule contribution to society these clowns make.

#11     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Right on DSQ

#12     Dec 2, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Geeezus H christ!

I can't believe you and I agree on something.

#13     Dec 2, 2009
  4. Yeah, but you know it's true. Even so, I think it's very sporting of you hide behind laughably paper-thin plausible deniability.

#14     Dec 2, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

This is funny

#15     Dec 2, 2009
  6. Why is this in politics? Is it really that worthy of discussion?

Is Tiger Woods some type of radio talk show host or politician that espouses family values?

Did Tiger Woods criticize Bill Clinton for being a "naughty boy" and later get caught in a bathroom stall trying to pick up a guy?

He's an athlete with few if any published political views.

Who cares.

#16     Dec 2, 2009
  7. Tiger's only 'transgression' here is committing to monogamy in the first place.

Hell, even <b><i>I</i></b> have been able to pull off side-action optional relationships throughout my entire adult life (no secrets, no sneaking around), and I'm hardly Tiger Woods.

Hot chicks who are willing to agree to that sort of thing (because they're intelligent enough to realize that monogamy is unnatural to our species) aren't nearly as rare as one might think.

#17     Dec 2, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Soooo, you just going to brag, or are you going to post some freak'n phone numbers?

:)

#18     Dec 2, 2009
  9. Soooo, you just going to brag, or are you going to post some freak'n phone numbers?

lmao:D

#19     Dec 2, 2009
  10. Ricter

Ricter

He has no business.

#20     Dec 2, 2009