Prove Obama is a US citizen and make youself a quick $110,000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Xspurt, Jul 29, 2009.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Make it a bonafide half a mill with objective decision process and I bet* it gets done.

* All wagers subject to a final requirement of "To my satisfaction" to be solely and completely determined by me using whatever method or methods I wish to employ, including (but not limited to) flipping a coin and requiring it to land on it's side, photographs of snowmen in the Hell mentioned in The Bible, total peace around the globe and the return of Elvis.

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. Then grab the evidence and take the money :)

By the way, Hawaii asks what on earth would anyone destroy the records for? CNN got it wrong...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105233

and Lou is not convinced and nor are a number of Congressmen as per the links.

But if the evidence can be given to me I'll present it and take the money and split it with you 50/50.

#12     Jul 29, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and it smells like some bullshit cover up it's a bullshit cover up..

BO is spending some long coin to avoid just getting all the documentation together and presenting it... either he lied to get some advantage in something or he isn't a US citizen... either way it's just another Democrat-Godless-lying-screwup... and he should be prosecuted either way...

#13     Jul 29, 2009
  4. Is there any "proof" he was born anywhere else????????

oops...my mistake...he's a duck:D

#14     Jul 29, 2009
  5. I luv the defenders approach. They have $110,000 on offer for proof Osama was born in the US and instead they bury their heads.

There are so many contradictions and Osama has spent so much $$$ ensuring there is no access to his records that it stinks to high heaven.

So the question is, if there's nothing to hide, why spend $1,000,000 hiding it? That is the estimate of the cost of the 3 law firms charged with obstructing everyone's attempts at transparency.

#15     Jul 30, 2009
  6. I love the birth certificate crowds approach.They have an offer to have The President Of The United States removed from office if they can come up with proof that Obama was born outside the US.Thats worth more then 110,000...Thats priceless

#16     Jul 30, 2009
  7. The Clinton's or McCain would have won the Presidency if they could have proved Obama was born outside the US

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2009/07/24/mccain_birthers/index.html

McCain campaign vetted Birther rumors

There are, of course, a whole lot of truly baffling things about the Birther movement and its theories. But perhaps one of the most puzzling is this unanswered question: If President Obama really were born in Kenya, why didn't the McCain or Clinton campaigns dig up the evidence and publicize it? Why has that task fallen to the ragtag crew that is the Birthers, led now by Orly Taitz, a dentist/lawyer/real estate agent who got her law degree online and is regularly admonished for having little, if any, idea how to properly file her court papers?

Turns out there's an answer.

The Washington Independent's David Weigel, one of the best sources of reportage on the movement, had a scoop on Friday: The McCain campaign did hear of the rumors of Obama's birth, and -- though they were skeptical from the start -- checked them out.

"We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States," Trevor Potter, who served as the general counsel for the McCain campaign, told Weigel. "We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii."

Weigel also quotes an unnamed lawyer who was working for the McCain campaign and was asked to look into the legal merits of one of the early Birther lawsuits. "The conversation was along the lines of ‘this is idiotic, but explain to me why,’” that lawyer said. “I looked at whether the lawsuit was going to be dismissed. I said yes.”

Of course, it's no surprise that the McCain camp found nothing to substantiate the rumors, both because they're not true and because they're being developed and spread by people who see dark forces working against them at every turn, and misinterpret every available bit of evidence to support that belief.

#17     Jul 30, 2009
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Jul 30, 2009

9. why dont i give u 100k if you can prove he is not a kenyan citizen dipshit???

#19     Jul 30, 2009
  10. Shagi

Shagi

If 100's of billionaires in GOP do not waste their time in proving BO' birth certificate what chance is there?

#20     Jul 30, 2009