Proud to be American ? Paste this on your SUV!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Oct 18, 2006.

1. for someone that shouldnt even be on ET you are pretty brazen. haven't you learned that your ego gets you into trouble? geez...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77790

#21     Oct 18, 2006
  2. There were more pinko's than inbred rednecks albeit Chicago is a cowtown still.

#22     Oct 18, 2006
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

how people dont see this is beyond me...perhaps the bigger picture was IRAN....who knows..but the bottom line is..it wasnt to get saddam out. We could have done that when pops was at the helm...

#23     Oct 19, 2006
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

knowing Pabst he bets on a sure thing....like little league games where he may have some insight on which way to bet....I know that lil bastid pays them off with candy...:D

#24     Oct 19, 2006
  5. I too am ashamed that mentally ill men be allowed to inpersonate US vets with pity signs, panhandling in the street.

#25     Oct 19, 2006
  6. I hope you USers will be able to keep them from rigging the elections. Stay alert, it took the nazi's only 3 years to get from the non-habeus corpus clause to total control.
    Once that door is closed there is NO WAY to get the reign back. Ever.

Stay alert, stay alert, it is not too late yet.
    You can only underestimate this problem once in your lifetime.

Ursa..

#26     Oct 22, 2006
  7. my bumper sticker says, "FEMA camp or BUST !!!!!"

#27     Oct 22, 2006
  8. I am not ashamed to be an American. Quite the opposite, I am proud of my country and what it has done to bring prosperity to the world. I will not apologize for our own prosperity, and I certainly won't apologize to a people that are too fucking stupid to take advantage of our generousity. Those people in this case would be Iraqi. Had they any brains at all they could have, with our help, turned their little shithole part of the world into a paradise in the desert. Instead, savages that they are, they choose to kill us and each other.
    Our biggest mistake was thinking they were civilized enough for prosperity. They're not!

#28     Oct 22, 2006
  9. our biggest mistake was falling for bush's lies. (well some of you)

#29     Oct 22, 2006
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Not ours, but from a small bunch of arrogant leaders who disregarded all warnings and painted a rosy picture that Iraqis would great us with flowers. Bush has a personality of someone who would never reconsider once he made up his mind, but that's not how real world works. Keynes coined it with this sentence, "When facts change, I change, and what do you do sir?

#30     Oct 23, 2006