PROUD DEADBEAT DAD 22 Kids By 14 Women Pays NO Child Support No Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 9, 2013.

1. VVV1234

VVV1234

That's completely idiotic. African customs and culture were cut off by slavery. Although this guy is extreme with 22 kids, the kind of dereliction you see among some African American men and women - i.e. having children with different partners, not marrying - is rooted strictly in southern white cracker culture. Read Thomas Sowell's
    great essay on the roots of a certain strain of black American culture in his book: Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

#11     Jun 9, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

After looking up Sowell (I've not heard of him til now lol), he was a US Marine, is a Libertarian, believes drugs should be legalized as do I, etc., Sounds like he may make some common sense, which isn't common today. I will say, looks like he's pointing out white trash, and black trash being similar. Sadly, it seems that per capita, black trash FAR outnumbers white trash.

#12     Jun 9, 2013
  3. Eight

Eight

Nothing is cut off at all. The idea of genetic memories as inherited adaptation was anathema to "science"... until they did the human genome project.

#13     Jun 10, 2013
  4. What's more rare in the black community, family values or a unicorn?

#14     Jun 10, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I just saw this in Harlem, so my guess would be the former.

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 10, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So Todd, you're blaming poor white trash for the lack of personal responsibility among Africans in America?

#16     Jun 10, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's Bush's fault.

#17     Jun 10, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I went to watch the video, but it was removed by the poster.

I guess it was too rayciss for Youtube.

#18     Jun 10, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Here ya go

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZF0AcPjmcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Jun 10, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I wonder what the excuse is for the ones still living in africa, haiti, etc.....

#20     Jun 10, 2013