PROUD DEADBEAT DAD 22 Kids By 14 Women Pays NO Child Support No Job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 9, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mOmWBzDc4XU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Hey, isn't that our own Buckwheat?

Nah, he wouldn't have time to post here if he was screwing with all those women.

3. jem

jem

I have 4 kids. I love being a dad.
    I was thinking how cool it would be to have a enough money (be younger) and have a bunch more.

Sort of like a rock star... and be a good dad.

But, our govt has created such fucked up policies and unemployed guy can get 22 women pregnant.

If the govt were not involved. No way that many women would have sex with a guy who does not care for his children. Unlikely the women would have those children.

The consequence of the govt getting involved (liberal policies) is a completely dysfunctional society which now raises up far too many pyschopathic gang bangers.

The democrat party is totally disgusting on this subjec.t

4. You could adopt pspr.:D.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey max, has it been a week yet?

6. Max E.

Max E.

yep have at him :D

you were the only one who was actually able to abstain from the persoal attacks for even 1 week, lol.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And all my detractors say I'm an asshole.
    :D

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mOmWBzDc4XU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder which political party he supports.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!!!!! That's an easy one.

And sad the black community has no leadership. The results are horrifying.

10. Eight

Eight

I saw some research on mating customs in one particular area of Africa. The young people went out into the bush at night and often they had sex. I'm guessing that the better looking males had sex with a lot of young women. If pregnancy occurred the guys had to pay the girls families but there was no stigma, seemingly. When they got a little older they would settle down and marry. It seems like the same idea fits into the modern ghetto/welfare thingy.

#10     Jun 9, 2013