ProTradingSystems

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by r-in, Aug 25, 2005.

1. r-in

r-in

Anyone use ProTradingSystems, PTSbroker.com, for brokerage? It looks like they use TopGun software as part of their platform, and clear with Golden Beneficial Securities Corp. Rates seem reasonable, but don't recall ever reading about them.
    Thanks

2. Toonces

Toonces

I'm in the process of opening an account with them. Switching from Cyber. There have been other threads inquiring about them, but no one has responded. I'll try to update in a week or so.

You need data from eSignal or DTNIQ with their software. In addition, I think the TopGun software is $150/mo...but I looked at the website and it seems to suggest that there's no charge for the software.

I probably shouldn't be saying this, but they told me that in the next several months, IB will be offering TopGun Software as a front end option. We'll see...

3. Toonces

Toonces

They're offering me a better price than on the website. Plus, I've had nothing but problems with Cyber. Not worth it.

4. Toonces

Toonces

Have you used their platform? (Who is Jimmick?)

5. r-in

r-in

Thanks, I noticed the DTN or Esignal feed after I posted. That doesn't thrill me too much. To me it looked like you could get 0.006 commission, but maybe I misread that part also.

6. GTC

GTC

Toonces,

When you are ready, let us know how you liked/disliked ProTrading Sytems & TopGun Software. Do they live upto their ads? For example, how are their short lists, execution platform, hidden fees, customer services, etc. How are the executions for Nasdaq and NYSE stocks, etc? Thanks.