protradingcourse.com anyone?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by nmanjee, Jan 6, 2010.

1. nmanjee

nmanjee

Has anyone ever joined or heard of protradingcourse.com. Anything out there similar to it?

2. why don't you stop creating aliases to shill for this course?

3. nmanjee

nmanjee

I have been asking input.. I haven't said anything good or bad. And no one has gave me input or any other companies to look it. Thus why I am making a post. Just look at my other posts. Now do you have any input?

4. then why in 12 posts, do you need to ask about them 4 times, on multiple threads?

5. nmanjee

nmanjee

Well, alot of this forum is about doing research. Before I "shill" out $7,000, I want to do some research, and see who else has used this program. Isnt what we are allowed to do on this forum. I also specifically asked if there were other firms just like it. Again, what these forums are for. As far as different threads, I wanted to ask different types of investors. Again, a reason they made these forums. Now unless you can give me $7,000 to "shill" out, then please allow others to give input.

6. Almost every consonant in the alphabet can be used to rhyme with the word "shill".
    Just another fun-fact.:p

7. Here - $7,000 virtual money. Now chill out and stop obsessing and shilling about this service

It is not worth it. There - now look up the other 5,000 "advisories".

8. bstay

bstay