Protrader or Andover

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trader117, Mar 10, 2003.

1. You noticed that as well, huh? It is one strange phenomenon.

#11     Mar 11, 2003

2. I must have ESP....Have you ever noticed that it's always a new user with one or two posts who says:

"hi Im new here, I trade about 500k to 1 million shares a day, any suggestions on where to go? "...I hear a lot of good things about ________, I'd like to get your feed back"

#12     Mar 11, 2003
  3. tosco

tosco

Now I'm convinced you're paranoid/dillusional.

#13     Mar 11, 2003
  4. I think I may know who you are talking about. They PMed me about trading. What town are they located in? I'm curious if it is the same individual.

#14     Mar 11, 2003

5. I think you guys that are in the "know" should really spill the beans on who they are and what office they trade out of so the appropiate people can deal with them.

#15     Mar 11, 2003
  6. tosco

tosco

it's too bad the markets are in the condition they are--then,perhaps you'd be busy trading instead of imagining I am "they" with some ulterior motive. This diatribe started when I replied to someone's inquiry into Andover and ProTrader. I have absolutely no knowledge of Andover. I do know-with complete certainty-that anyone who gets involved with ProTrader will be sorry. It's a company that is now a shell of itself. The final doors will be closing soon. If you still think I have some deep,dark secretive motive--well, sorry.

#16     Mar 12, 2003
  7. grif2037

grif2037

Continue to only hear good things trading with hammer as opposed to other set ups. Also, wondering if anyone is familiar with elite trading group out on Long Island. I think they might even be affiliated with Andover. Would appreciate any feedback.

#17     Mar 12, 2003
  8. Andover's web site doesn't have much info. What are their fees for remote? Are they prop only or retail as well?

#18     Mar 12, 2003
  9. grif2037

grif2037

I think they must just be prop, I'm being told they do not require any capital to be put up.

#19     Mar 12, 2003
  10. Bullet

Bullet

I trade with PT. If you are so confident with your predicition about the company how about some proof instead of rumor.

Keep in mind I am not, and never have been terribly happy with this company. But I would love to see some proof, if for no other reason than to decide what I need to do for my own account.

If you do not want to post it than PM me. It would be greaty appreciated. Thanks.

#20     Mar 12, 2003