Protesters enter Bear Stearns headquarters

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Mar 26, 2008.

1. gilch

gilch

the organization who is backing these protests are calling for "No Doc" loans... making it easier for people to borrow with little or no income proof requirements and other low guidelines....
    ummm, are they serious?
    those types of loans put the housing market in the situation its in right now..
    retards

#11     Mar 26, 2008
  2. wave

wave

Has anyone noticed how bank and house break-ins are on the rise. It's only the start. FDIC beefing up staff is a telltale sign of things to come.

#12     Mar 26, 2008
  3. It's very odd we're saying this, and no one is saying, 'awwww. You're fulla shit.' Think about it.

Go back to my original OSTK CEO thread. Not my thread, but look at the first postings.

They were tame in respect to what is happening. BTW, I think we had a thread about coming regulation. Anybody see Paulson today?

I don't blame anybody but the regulators. If they would have filed the proper civil complaints immediately, if they would have turned the files over to justice, we wouldn't be here. The first few guys in the clink would have lowered the testestone levels.

#13     Mar 26, 2008
  4. wave

wave

I wallked into my bank last week and started talking with a senior officer that I know from doing my banking the old fashioned way there and she said folks are coming in asking if there money is safe and getting all worried about their safe-deposit boxes if there was a breakin. This is reality folks. When we break 1200 on the S&P and the rally from under there does not hold, oh boy.

#14     Mar 26, 2008
  5. Sure glad I ain't got no money. I'd be a scairt!!!!

#15     Mar 26, 2008
  6. wave

wave

You have no idea what is around the corner. The crap has yet to hit the fan. We are only in the beginning of all this mess. Buy lumber futures, going to need a lot of it to board up those retail spaces and vacant homes. The mortgage mess in the northeast quandrant of the USA has only begun. A source that works with the FHA cases in the Northeast told me that they can't keep up with the requests and it seems that it will get much worse before it gets any better. They don't have the staff to keep up with the assistance required in the Northeast. Hold your nose, here comes the cold water.

#16     Mar 26, 2008
  7. I think I do. I don't like it, but the most important thing to do, is get the authorities to fess up to it, stop lyin' and hopin'. Sounds like a fifties song where Suzie wants Brad back.

Remember, the DOJ is 'dispassionate', but they are going to move. And when they do, ........

Reporters tell me they love perp walks. They go downtown, get a snootfull waiting for the idiots to be led away in cuffs. It's very American for people making a fair wage to root against the big money. Well, here's their chance.

#17     Mar 26, 2008
  8. The smart ones in the room are all gathering by the exits just waiting for someone to holler..... FIRE!!!

Dont be caught in the stampede by standing in the middle of the room.

Naturally, being a trader puts us nice and close to the exit. :D

#18     Mar 26, 2008
  9. Ya think all the morons taking out helocs on fake value maybe are to blame as well as the thieving scum repackaging piles of shiite.

How bout it?

#19     Mar 26, 2008
  10. Yes I agree.

Everyone should be held responsible for their actions. The gummint shouldn't have bailed BSC out, and they shouldn't bail out the masses who speculated in the real estate market and overextended themselves out of greed.

#20     Mar 26, 2008