Protecting the rentier class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I may or may not have some regular posters here in "shadow" status. Yeah, that's right, I might have their posting in "secret truth" mode.

:D

#51     Jul 25, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I imagine it cuts down rather substantially on the Far Right narrative clutter.

#52     Jul 25, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And, there it is.

[​IMG]

#53     Jul 25, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

That was a riddle?! Ricter, looks like the resident debater didn't even grasp your meaning.

#54     Jul 25, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Oh he does, he just has shadow stats (that no one else has) which disprove it.

#55     Jul 25, 2012
  6. It's almost comical that you would even attempt to imply that "Riddler" is on equal footing with Tsing Tao.

#56     Jul 25, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Not even for a moment. Tsing is to meaningful debate what ear wax is to the brain. There's a general proximity, but that's pretty much all you can say.

And he clearly didn't understand Ricter's obvious meaning when Tsing dredged up the Riddler photo. Again.

Yeah, Tsing is quite the intellectual powerhouse, what with all that Easy Bake Oven wattage.

#57     Jul 25, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

There's a great deal of frustration, even rage, on the libertarian Randroid side that inflation isn't raging, that interest rates are not soaring, that the USD is strengthening, that gold is falling, etc. In short, all their predictions have been wrong.

#58     Jul 25, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

It must be especially bothersome when they're sitting.

#59     Jul 25, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, they need Preparation K.

Edit: I should have mentioned, expansionary posteriority.

#60     Jul 25, 2012