Protecting the rentier class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#41     Jul 25, 2012
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Quite the contrary. Its spot on, Riddler.

:D

#42     Jul 25, 2012
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Here you go, Riddler. LOL

You are a fucking TOOL!!

:D

#43     Jul 25, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Now you'll be on his list too. Facts are like kryptonite to Ricter.

#44     Jul 25, 2012
  5. Arnie

Arnie

TT

He has you on ignore because you continually wipe the floor with his ass in these "debates". Can't wait for the next drive-by riddle.

#45     Jul 25, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Gee, why does that sound so familiar?

#46     Jul 25, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Would love to actually debate him on any of it. He never debates. All his responses are redirecting the topic, refusing to answer when presented with facts, and then, it would seem, claiming the ad hominem defense to mask the "I'm going home!" response.

#47     Jul 25, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Exactly. Not only do the righties typically use ignore, they just love to broadcast how much they're using it. Rubbing it in, if you will. AAA's meltdown is the most recent example. Then we've got Max the other day, "I cannot see the reply therefore it must be someone so reprehensible..." blah blah blah.

#48     Jul 25, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I have people on ignore who do not debate, but instead shoot one liners in their attempt to provide snide commentary. Not one tries to actually debate. Not one.

It's ok, I know you log out to see the replies anyway, Ricter. So I don't mind. You've stated as much before. In fact, I know you're reading this right now! :)

Every time you try to post an economic article that is ridiculous, I will be here to refute it. If you don't wish to discuss it or understand why it is so, others will at least be able to learn.

#49     Jul 25, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Whereas your snide commentary is lengthier? Oh, what a plus that is.

Ricter, isn't it interesting how Tsing's "debates" uniformly require his strawman interpretation of Keynesian economics so that he'll be able to knock something down? What an intellectual hero.

#50     Jul 25, 2012