Prostitution for $10 in Detroit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by misterno, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I've been thinking about getting me an American post order bride.

Seems like prices are falling back to more realistic levels.

The good part about it would be you can speak the same language and people on the street can't see you had to order your bride from abroad to get laid.

#11     Apr 18, 2010
  2. Damn man, some parts of Amerika are definitely fucking 3rd world, look at that bath tub

#12     Apr 18, 2010
  3. GRRRR

:mad:

I pay at least 1k an hour for my hookers:)

#13     Apr 18, 2010
  4. zanek

zanek

Wow, thats disgusting to see how some ppl are living in the US given the amount of resources and money this country has.

That bath tub made me want to puke. These ppl are living worse than animals in a zoo (not kidding)

The sad part is, this is probably just the beginning considering education is worse now than when the whores in this video grew up. In 10-20 yrs the new generation will be even more violent and ignorant. Some corporation is probably building a new prison now to house the new crop of inmates that will arrive soon.
    One has to love the dirty underbelly of capitalism and our society (/sarcasm).

http://www.google.com/search?aq=1&oq=prison+corpo&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=prison+corporations

Quite sad indeed

#14     Apr 18, 2010
  5. USA >>> UCA

United Corporations of America.

#15     Apr 18, 2010
  6. That's what happens in a "trickle-down" society. Trickle-down is obviously a myth, and higher taxes for the rich is the answer.

ALso keep in mind USA is religious, so the republicans morons illegalize prostitution, with all bad side-effects e.g. prostitutes who get raped won't go to the police, because prositutes are illegal!

Plus if you start in prostitution, you built no resumé (kinda like trading). This means when you start in prostitution (or trading), it's hard to get out of. Better go to college people, where you still get extorted by student loans but at least you'll be middle-class. This is a result of there nobeing social security in USA and high costs of medical insurance. People are forced to do dirty jobs.

#16     Apr 18, 2010
  7. #17     Apr 18, 2010
  8. The Democrats have been in charge for more than a year, and we are far worse off.

This is the reason why history repeats itself: People do not, or are unwilling to, learn.

#18     Apr 18, 2010
  9. traders won't go for a 10$ hooker, but maybe they are overpaying.

What's The Most You Paid For A Hooker
    >$500 9 16.07%
    >$100 17 30.36%
    >$20 2 3.57%
    >$5 0 0%
    It Was A Freebie. I Knew She Was A Hooker 0 0%
    Paid Nothing, But Did Not Know She Was A Hooker 0 0%
    Never Had Sex With A Hooker 16 28.57%
    Never Had Sex With A Person 3 5.36%
    Never Had Sex With A Hooker. Never Will. 9 16.07%

Total: 56 votes 100%

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=191843&highlight=hookers

#19     Apr 18, 2010
  10. dude I gots ya beat, I'm not even gonna look at the vid.

personally, the knowledge that any woman had F#$%ed 1000's of men, in inconceivable ways and permutations, has always kept me away from any paytang.

#20     Apr 19, 2010