ProsperPro market orders

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by razor02, Feb 16, 2006.

1. why do all your level 2 symbols have na ont he end. whjy is cinn showing up on your level 2 boxes? isn't that island?

#21     Feb 23, 2006
  2. Cause .lo is london for us. Also, on NYSE CINN displays as a regional, we also have ISB for island book.

dwl603, I recently added 5 l2's and tas's instead of 5 charts on my second screen and i like it more. My blotter is also a bit smaller.

#22     Feb 23, 2006

3. I find it helps, I like price action more then anything else, I usually set up what I want to be on in the morning based on the news or previous days, we have market profile on about 25 stocks projected at the front of the room but I don't realy like it because I find market profile is poor when trying to play momentum stocks.

All the stock windows are nice because you can see big levels on level 2 which are easy to spot. I like to help snap them for quick easy scalps.

what do the q's on the left hand of your stock window or the u's on the right mean?? I have smiley faces and books, never did understand what the hell these things meant.

-Dan

#23     Feb 23, 2006
  4. what do you mean .no is london? the london exchange? i've been with 5 prop shops and never seen cinn on the nyse quotes? is that a regional threw millinium?is there an advantage to it?

#24     Feb 24, 2006
  5. .lo is the london stock exchange yes. We can trade that overnight if we want to, i just dont.

As for Cinn its a regional that i turn off because i dont care about it, someone else just ends up hitting it and i dont worry about it.

THe q's and u's are what is supposed to be the ticks or symbols that you are refering too, but my font is messed up and i just ignore it now, i even forgot it was there.

#25     Feb 24, 2006
  6. razor02

razor02

I've been trying out the Corbita (LOL) Chartware too and I think it's terrible. When you flip the current chart to another stock you have to do all of your studies/template all over again. Is there an easier way to do this? Can't believe they're planning on charging people to use this soon.

Everyone at my office uses e-signal. If you're worried about the price, you can just have one person sign up for it and share it by using Windows NetMeeting. This is a great alternative especially if a lot of you are trading the same stock. But to guys like Szeven and Mnx, money shouldn't be an issue :)

#26     Feb 25, 2006
  7. mnx

mnx

I haven't lost any studies when flipping stocks...

I'm so cheap I got my charts from yahoo... it's like 100 bux per year..... but I don't really use them anyways. I find charts only to be a useful distraction when I'm bored.....

mnx

#27     Feb 26, 2006
  8. kwancy

kwancy

One thing I don't know if any swift trader notice is that having the level II on the bottom half of the screen will make your neck feel less stiff at the end of the day.

#28     Apr 2, 2006
  9. cc2trade

cc2trade

costs about 50 bucks a month, basic charting, MA's etcc, news feed, alerts. I use it and like it

#29     Jul 5, 2006