ProsperPro market orders

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by razor02, Feb 16, 2006.

1. dont worry your not missing out on much just the daily woes of one of the shittiest pieces of trading software out there.

#11     Feb 21, 2006
  2. how much does alphatrade cost??? is there charting software decent??? Im finding Im running out of room too with all my TAS windows and stock windows how many screens do they give you guys in your branch?

#12     Feb 21, 2006
  3. Alphatrade is 30 bucks they just take it right off my cheque, normally its fine, but occasionally its crap and freezes for 15-30 minutes. I dont really care though cause all i want is volume, price and a 200ma.

I have 2 screens, and the guy beside me has 3, so i have about 18 charts i can see at a given time.

#13     Feb 21, 2006
  4. how do you fit that on your screen with TAS and the stock windows?? I have 7 open TAS and 7 stock windows, and I find it takes up both screens by itself if I want to make it a decent enough length to see level2. do you just shorten up the stock and TAS windows? how many stock/TAS windows do you keep open?

#14     Feb 21, 2006
  5. mnx

mnx

here's an idea: why don't we all take screencaps and post them. see if anyone has done anything radically different...

mnx

#15     Feb 21, 2006
  6. i like that idea ill do it tomorrow and post it, cause I bet you every office is conforming to what the trend is in the office, Im working with 2 17's and I dont like putting that piece of crap chartware up cause it blocks too many of my stock/tas windows

#16     Feb 21, 2006
  7. mnx

mnx

yeah I don't have any room for charts... I have the 8 l2's and a bunch of tas as well... I just leave chartware/yahoo/whatever minimized until i want to look at something specific...

mnx

#17     Feb 21, 2006
  8. Heres my layout, the other screen is 6 charts normally.

#18     Feb 22, 2006
  9. here is mine I usually put 4 charts at the right side of the screen and bring them up as i need them but I closed them all down today and I was too lazy to bring them back.

lets get some other offices posting in here im finding it interesting looking at all the different blotters.

-Dan

#19     Feb 23, 2006
  10. meant to say setups notblotters

#20     Feb 23, 2006