Prosecutors: Madoff was ready to send out $173M

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jan 8, 2009.

1. These are hard working people. the guy is free falling and still doesn't stop thinking, planning and executing his ideas....!!!!

#11     Jan 8, 2009
  2. And this relates to your comment...how?

#12     Jan 8, 2009
  3. that you got to love,em, no other none Jew would not have already given up by then...

#13     Jan 8, 2009
  4. Surdo

Surdo

Please explain what this has to do with him being Jewish?

Is it fair to generalize all African Americans are well hung, all Asians are good at math, and all Indians smell like curry?

#14     Jan 8, 2009
  5. Please translate that back to English from French.

#15     Jan 8, 2009
  6. here:
    that you got to love,em, no other none Jew would not have already given up by then...

#16     Jan 8, 2009
  7. Wow,is that a triple negative?So would he have given up or not?

#17     Jan 8, 2009
  8. I see.
    English isn't your native tongue then.

#18     Jan 8, 2009
  9. LMAO.....he's from france so give him a break...

#19     Jan 8, 2009
  10. let's face it, the Jews are smart, hard working and don't give up easily....
    if the investors were stupid enough to invest with him for religion and political reasons, then the guy earned his take fair and square.

I mean, hey he was just a lifeguard and NOT exactly a Quant of any sort, would you have placed your hard earned money with him, and why may I ask?
    So he did his best and with mutual mute understanding and why should he get fried for it now? Other than people/prosecutors are punishing him for his religious beliefs!
    The very same investors are not as worried about it as the ET forum fellows are!
    Just let him be, it was all with mutual understanding...

#20     Jan 8, 2009