prorealtime vs madscan vs trade-ideas

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by samir84, Apr 4, 2010.

1. 1strader

1strader

I found the Stealth product to be geared towards the more advanced trader. If you are using a product like stockvision, then you must be real new to the business of trading.

#11     Jul 27, 2011
  2. Aok

Aok

1strader,

Been up and down the website. A bit sparse.

Since you are a seemingly a customer, I prefer to hear from a consumer of the product and not the sales pitch of the company.

For example: Price? Examples of scans? Stability? Speed?

#12     Jul 27, 2011
  3. 1strader

1strader

They offer a few different products with prices starting at $150 per month and all the way up to $3,000 per month for their institutional product. I use their Quant lite version which costs me $600 per mo. In my opinion it's worth every penny. They have their own data center and scan every tick. I have had no issues with speed or support. They just rolled out a new feature that allows me to run scans on my pairs models. Again, product isn't for everyone, but for me best I have found for the money. Hope that helps.

#13     Jul 27, 2011
  4. What is the difference between Trade-Ideas and StealthAlerts?

#14     Jul 28, 2011
  5. stealth alerts is more custom alerts. Trade-ideas has several pre-built alerts(I USe THIS PROGRAM).

#15     Jul 28, 2011
  6. 1strader

1strader

Yeah. Stealth doesn't limit you on building custom alerts. Trade Ideas offers you pre-canned filters. Problem is Trade ideas doesn't have the ability to make the alerts your own, thats why it didnt work for me. If you looking for simple break highs and lows then trade ideas will be fine.

#16     Jul 28, 2011
  7. ih82sleep

ih82sleep

I'm using the prorealtime stock screener and I haven't found anything better so far ...
    It's highly customizable and most important: keeps updating in real time once the results are found... in most softwares, you have to ask for a refresh.

The downside though is that you need to create your own scans, it doesn't come up with a list of pre-built scans (but you can easily find scans to import on forums).

#17     Jul 29, 2011
  8. trade-ideas can do costume work you just have to ask for a custom job. I think the price is $175 per month

#18     Jul 30, 2011
  9. How long has Stealth Alerts been around? There isn't a lot of info on their site.

#19     Jan 23, 2012
  10. 1strader

1strader

I'm not sure, but I've been using their service since Nov 2010. They are rolling out automated trading in their platform. I'm on a beta version of automation and I can tell you that it's kick ass.

#20     Jan 24, 2012