Proprietary FX Firm Offering Matched Funding

Discussion in 'Forex' started by globalfxllc, May 3, 2004.

1. that posting was not even from the CFTC web site.

Please try to at least get it right. they have the most excess capital out of all the US Online market makers.

#31     May 6, 2004
  2. TigerO

TigerO

What on earth kind of a spin master are you actually???

Where the hell did I say that that posting was from the CFTC web site?

I put the link up right there where every normal person could see it:

http://www.forex-markets.com/NewswireFXCM.htm

And you had better NOT deny the material content of that site, because otherwise we'll start having some real fun here !!!

http://www.google.com/search?q=fxcm+investigation

And where the hell did I ever say that they currently aren't the largest FX Broker, althoug I haven't a clue if they are or not as I only have your word on that which doesn't seem to count for much, but if they were it wouldn't surprise me as they have to resort to shitty schemes like paying for referrals which however should help in getting customers in, despite their atrocious spreads, lack of fills in volatile markets, and where apparently sometimes even orders get cancelled.

Get real, will you.

DAytrading FX - btw NOT the spot market, but just FXCM 's machine - with FIVE PIP SPREADS ???

You really are full of it.

#32     May 6, 2004
  3. if you want proof...here is the link...check for yourselves

Guess there are always bad apples in every bunch.

FXCM 33 million in excess capital, oanda 5.7 mill.

this doesnt even include their offices in Hong Kong and London which have their own excess capital over 5 million each

http://www.cftc.gov/files/tm/fcm/tmfcmdata0403.pdf

#33     May 6, 2004
  4. Interesting that there has been no posts since we gave you guys the proof.

#34     May 6, 2004

5. I RESPECTFULLY (TO THE MODERATORS) REQUEST THAT A MODERATOR TELL THESE DISHONEST SPAMMING IDIOTS TO STOP!

#35     May 6, 2004
  6. How is posting the facts SPAM?

#36     May 6, 2004
  7. AdlerNY

AdlerNY

Re: globalfxllc and service they offer.

I just want to warn people who are new to this highly risky business. I just briefly run over globalfxllc website and should say "The Matched Funding Program" is a trap. Stay away from it. This program has ability to "help" traders to lose money twice faster.

#37     May 6, 2004

8. 1) Your "facts" about spreads and execution are misleading at best and complete BS at worst.

2) Like many other vendors that have tried, you seem to think that arguing with people will gain you business.

3) Your contradictory statements (we "NEVER" trade like this, except THIS TIME) have no credibility.

4) you are not contributing anything about trading, just about your own venture - in fact, what you have contributed is misinformation

5) This site is for traders to exchange strategy, not your personal captive audience venue

#38     May 6, 2004
  9. ptunic

ptunic

I had a question about that. What is the difference between using the matched funding and just doubling your leverage traditionally?

-Taric

#39     May 6, 2004

10. tunic,

no difference. it is just another scheme to attract clients---meat balls these guys--they should stay on yahoo boreds

jackkk

#40     May 6, 2004