Proprietary firms that trade crypto

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NoEmotionTrader, Feb 14, 2020.

1. I've been trading and investing in cryptocurrency for the past several years. Are there any firms besides Integra Capital that allow their traders to trade cryptocurrency?

I am looking for 3to1 (per position) overnight leverage and at least 20:1 intraday.

I am currently on disability, working on my degree in Supply Chain Management and Ph.D in STEM because my Finance degree was worthless when/where I graduated, and need something to do during the summer while recovering from surgery.

2. gaussian

gaussian

I take it you haven’t figured out how to be profitable and can’t afford the 15k+ outlay for a legitimate leveraged crypto exchange?

I wouldn’t want to be in or run a prop with crypto. Absolute madness. Just trade smaller lots and save for bitfinex or something.

Edit:

Asking a few of my friends about levered crypto and they have never heard of a place offering 20:1 intraday. Could you imagine how much capital you’d need for margin to do that? 5x seems to be the most people are offering.

3. Well, what does Integra Capital offer? They claim 30:1 and they support crypto.

And if I didn't have a proven strategy, do you really think I'd waste my time proprietary trading instead of getting a job/new hobby?

Leveraged exchange may be great for you, but not for me. No one respects non-professional traders. Most people see it as gambling. Any firm could just skip town with your million bucks and most lawyers would laugh at you.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  4. tsznecki

tsznecki

@NoEmotionTrader is a shill for Integra Capital and the OP is a bullshit shill post.

Crypto is 24/7 WTF are these concepts of overnight leverage. CME/BAKKT futures are leveraged already. The OP would know these if they had actually been involved in crypto for a few years.

And to illustrate how retarded @NoEmotionTrader is: WTF gets a degree in SCM AND a PHD in STEM? Learn to bullshit better retard.

Clubber Lang and Heydrrich like this.
  5. FYI I already have a STEM Undergrad degree and Finance degree, just your communist friends didn't like my Finance degree. And blocked for monstrousness of the soul. Underachieving Asian much?

6. tsznecki

tsznecki

LOL so much bullshit! I'm Asian? Really? If so, you sound a little butthurt about Asian people, did one of them rape your mother?

You have a STEM undergrad and finance degree and you still can't make money? Fucking useless. Take a bath with a plugged in toaster.

If I'm blocked how am I quoting you cupcake?

Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. What's your strategy?

8. While I'm not over come with awkward rage, I do agree that Crypto prop trading is a poor idea. Having a group of traders all trading Crypto solo is just bad business. The shop would never be able to beat the volatility. You would need everyone working together, well a company. And a true winning crypto strategy is much more complex than a run of the mill FX trader could ever understand. But if you have the plan, find a smart partner, get automated, work 12 shifts until you can hire a 3rd.

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Bitmex

10. LOL, can't lose.

#10     Feb 14, 2020