Proposition to Trade your account ?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fxtrader101, Jun 24, 2008.

1. That's why I'm asking to see statements from all accounts he's trading. Of course the trust issue remains the same.

#31     Jun 24, 2008
  2. ??? Fishy again!

#32     Jun 24, 2008
  3. Dare you tell us the name(s) of your broker(s) for trading FX?

#33     Jun 24, 2008

4. please do the math.

I also incur a very real loss in my own account for any of my clients losses. i also incur a profit in my own account for any of my clients profits.

Just trying to make a profit for myself using a larger capital base than what i could manage by myself.

#34     Jun 24, 2008
  5. once again the point of the xercise is not to promote a broker but rather myself

#35     Jun 24, 2008
  6. How so. I never use more than 10% of my capital base on any one trade.

#36     Jun 24, 2008
  7. Im trading the one account. You can verify its authenticity. meaning the money made / loss in your account is won or loss in my own.

#37     Jun 24, 2008
  8. asap

asap

if you want to promote yourself go to collective2.com open an account and trade it for a couple of months there (the cost is $100). if your track record is good you can charge as much as as you can for your signals and you'll easily get 10 to 30k per month to start with.

no need to come to et and make non sense propositions that only undermine your credibility going forward.

#39     Jun 24, 2008
  9. r-in

r-in

Nice of you to ignore the idea of a demonstrated track record that I also brought up. I suspect a lot of people have made money for 3 months at one time or another and then lost it all and in some cases a lot more.
    In terms of walking with the money if you all ready would have the account number and password I can't imagine that it would be to difficult to get whatever other information to walk away with the money.

#40     Jun 24, 2008