Proposition to Trade your account ?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fxtrader101, Jun 24, 2008.

1. If you want capital - sell your house and rent

If you want to win big - you gotta make some sacrifices

#11     Jun 24, 2008
  2. u want my current open position ?

entered on 11/06/08 dd/mm/yy
    still long on GBP/USD

Stop moved from below 1.9400 at entry to 1.94907 a couple of days ago. targetting 2.04.
    will adjust target as neccessary not stop. currently 80 pips profitable but stop hasnt been moved to breakeven as yet.

#12     Jun 24, 2008
  3. I can log into their account. I cant take their money. They can log into the account.

I just expect that they renumerate if they are happy. If im profitable, they will stick with me.

I dont understand all the misconfusion.

#13     Jun 24, 2008
  4. Here's an idea:
    I'll set up a paper trading account and you trade it for 3 months. If you are successful in delivering your stated returns then I will pay you 5% of gains on this fake money account and fund a real account for you to trade. We can iron out the details but what do you think of this?

Should be interesting for everyone.

#14     Jun 24, 2008
  5. does this really require an answer ?

#15     Jun 24, 2008
  6. Sure. No problem. How about a shorter time frame like say 1 -2 months. That sounds fair. But i am still open to another 2 accounts if they are real and on the table.

Please understand , im not asking for money. I have my own.
    I want to make more.

Its your account. I cant take money out. I can only log in and trade it. thats it.

#16     Jun 24, 2008
  7. depending on their account size.

i get 100% of any profits from my own account.
    If i can recieve 15-20% of the profits in their account, it all adds up.

#17     Jun 24, 2008
  8. The point is you may have many many more than 3 clients (say 30,000), and then enter some long and some short positions for individual clients. And you may use different stops for individual accounts. You will still get profits from the profitable accounts!

#18     Jun 24, 2008
  9. r-in

r-in

3 month track record from an unknown who posts on ET? I guess I would want more like 3 years of audited statements, as well as a bit more assurance that the money wouldn't walk away than, " I can't take the money out". Wouldn't a Fx firm or other entity love to back someone who could show actual results? I think they'd set you up with a fund of your own if you were good enough.

#19     Jun 24, 2008
  10. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

who's your bucket-shop, er, umm, broker.

#20     Jun 24, 2008