Proposed Slogan for John Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by catmango, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

All I know is this, when I saw on the news how giddy those freaking French people are over Kerry, I knew I was right to hate him. Hell will freeze over the day I like the same people the French do. If that radical muslim sympathizing country called France likes Kerry, I think that should tell you a lot about him.

#31     Mar 18, 2004
  2. Bin Laden would rather have Bush, the man that chased him into a cave, than that liberal ass kiss pos Kerry?

Kerry a stronger opponent militarily than Bush? Try reading up on the Democrat's bleeding heart pacifist platform. Or simply review the last 'Crat in office past dismal record.

#32     Mar 18, 2004
  3. Kerry is from French stock, which is why he looks like a Frog and why they rave over the liberal pos.

#33     Mar 18, 2004
  4. "Kerry can almost certainly be traced back to King James I and to the bloodlines straight through the Windsor and Hanover families," Brooks-Baker said.

James I, the son of Mary, Queen of Scots, ruled England from 1603-1625 and is best remembered for commissioning a new translation of the Bible. Much of Kerry's royal heritage comes through his mother's side. Kerry, a Catholic, recently learned that his paternal grandfather was an ethnic German Jew born in a former mining town near the Polish border."

http://www.rense.com/general50/king.htm

#34     Mar 18, 2004
  5. Kerry has a French cousin, Brice Lalonde.

John Francophile Kerry:
    [​IMG]

#35     Mar 18, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOLOLOLOLOL! No way that man is the next President of the United States. No way!

#36     Mar 18, 2004
  7. http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/3/11/170442.shtml

Kerry: I'll 'Pre-challenge' Florida Vote Count

Sen. John Kerry says he doesn't believe in pre-emeptive action against terrorists, but apparently that principle applies only when America's national security is at stake. When it comes to his own political future, the Massachusetts Democrat is taking no such chances.

He told a Florida audience this week that he's deploying a legal team to Florida before Nov. 2 in case Republicans try to "steal" the election, in a rerun of the contest Al Gore lost in 2000 by 537 votes.

"We're going to pre-check it, we're going to have the legal team in place," Kerry told the Hollywood, Fla., crowd. "We're going to take injunctions where necessary ahead of time. We'll pre-challenge if necessary."

Just to be on the safe side, Sen. Kerry might want to get his "pre-concession" speech ready as well.

#37     Mar 18, 2004
  8. Well, the more Kerry says, the more he has Toulouse.

#38     Mar 18, 2004
  9. He had always been in the cave to begin with. Ralph Nader would have attacked Afghanistan after 9/11, let alone Kerry. It was a no-brainer. And either of them would have finished the job too. Just because Bush came out swinging and attacked irrelevant country does not make him a great war president and a mortal threat to Al-Qaeda, maybe quite the opposite.

GWB is Bin Laden's dream come true. OBL could not possibly have hoped to turn America from the most admired nation on earth into the most hated one and that's exactly what he achieved. We are no longer the leader of the free world, we can't lead when nobody's following.

OBL wanted to spread fear and cause financial damage, but he could not possibly have expected us to abandon the constitution (the Patriot Act) and run up a disastrous budget deficit, spending money of our grandchildren. And that's exactly what he achieved.

BTW I can bet you in the last 2 years they had less "Bush alerts" in the caves then we had "orange alerts" in the states. The jury is still out, whose winning the war on terror.

#39     Mar 18, 2004
  10. 2000 Election Map
    [​IMG]

#40     Mar 18, 2004