Proposed Slogan for John Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by catmango, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Let's see the qualified source for "95% of foreign leaders and 95% of humanity."

#21     Mar 18, 2004
  2. I heard all the same chorus when Reagan decided to take the Soviets head-on, and Thatcher was the only European leader openly supporting him.

Tell me dddooo, which democratically elected leader in the history of the world won because he had the support of foreigners (besides Clinton, who received financial support from the Chinese government)? The local electorate is all that matters, my friend, and outside of your tight circle of liberal friends, Bush still enjoys support from half the country, if not more.

#22     Mar 18, 2004
  3. He'll probably argue that non-liberals are not human(ity).

#23     Mar 18, 2004
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Who the hell cares what the rest of the world thinks. Apparently Quadafi respects Bush. apparently the clerics in Iran are getting the message. That means more to me than Chirac's limited opinion..

#24     Mar 18, 2004
  5. Just because Reagan and Thatcher turned out to be correct does not mean that every time an american president is hated and despised in the world he is doing the right thing.

Nobody ever criticized Bush on Afghanistan (other then the fact that he did not finish the job). As far as Iraq is concerned everything Bush told us before the war turned out to be incorrect. Absolutely everything - WMD, ties to Al-Qaida, Iraqi oil paying for invasion, being greeted as liberators etc. This is not exactly Reagan/Thatcher's record, is it?

Tell me dddooo, which democratically elected leader in the history of the world won because he had the support of foreigners

I did not say Kerry should be elected because of the support of the foreigners, but stating that he is supported by N.Korean and Spanish leaders only as the previous poster did is a disgusting spin and I just wanted to set the record straight - Kerry is supported by the whole planet which happens to include N.Korean leader.

And even though Kerry should not be elected just because of the wide international support he enjoys, it's still a very positive factor which should be taken into account. We are waging the war on terror and the war on Iraq and we can use any support and good will we can get. Obviously Bush can get us zero international support and even less good will.

#25     Mar 18, 2004
  6. The only disgusting part is that anyone would want this womanizing pos as their President.

But back to my original question, what world leaders are on the record for supporting Kerry?

#26     Mar 18, 2004

7. I bet I know who, in his heart of hearts, Osama is hoping wins this election.

#27     Mar 18, 2004
  8. Don't bet on it just yet. There is a significant number of anti-americans in the world who are actually rooting for Bush. They are anti-american, not anti-bush. They sincerely believe that Bush is well on his way to ruin this country economically, militarily and politically and he only needs 4 more years to finish the job. They may have a point. He certainly ruined America's image in the world already.

I would not be surprised to find out that Osama is among them. In addition Osama knows that Bush failed to catch him and failed to destroy Al-Qaida. Why would he wish for another, potentially smarter and stronger adversary?

#28     Mar 18, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you share some of that blow with me? Seriously, I know your high on something. Bin Laden is rooting heavily for that piece of shit French looking Kerry. Kerry is a wimp and Bin Laden knows that Kerry will roll out the red carpet for him. The first thing Kerry would do is pull all the troops out of Iraq, then he would stop spending money on the war on terrorism, then when Bin Laden starts new terrorist attacks, Kerry will just look the other way and say it's our fault, we should be helping these poor arab countries with some of our tax dollars.

All of Al-Qaida is rooting for Kerry, they know he is the only shot they have to continue their reign of terror. They know Bush is hot on their trail and they know Bush will tell the american media to f*ck off when they start talking about polls and what he should do. Bush is a man on the mission and nothing is going to stop him and that scares the shit out of Bin Laden and his crew. In fact, if you want to find Bin Laden, I think he will show up at the democratic national convention. Sad, but true.

#29     Mar 18, 2004
  10. Hey, you forgot to mention that decorated war hero John Kerry also wants to invite mullah Omar (also not caught by Bush) to be his running mate and together they will convert the country into Islam.

Your response is so absurd and grotesque, its not even funny.

#30     Mar 18, 2004