Prophetic Dreaming / Visions

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Bakinec, Aug 20, 2009.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I think that the persistence factor or the amount of mental energy devoted to something has a lot to do with whether your brain solves problems for you in your sleep... the brain probably has to be driven to where it wants to get the work the hell over with so it can go back to the easy life....

I'm coming out of that phase of my life now... wow, there are these mathematicians that walk around with mismatched socks and forget to eat or cash their pay checks... I was like that for awhile... I had a friend that was homeless for awhile.. he called me up one day and he says "you know all those people you see sitting on bus benches talking to their selves?" I say "Uhhh, yeah"... he says "now I now what they are talking about"... It's the same for me and those mathematicians.... In the last couple of years of working on trading I've been out of work, I burned through a few unemployment extensions and all of my savings outside of the trading account, ... my wife was just killing me for a while, she threatened to destroy the computers too... I think she has a boyfriend now and I'm reading sugardaddies.com, so it was maybe a strain on the relationship but worth it :D

#11     Aug 21, 2009
  2. I never remember my dreams.

#12     Aug 21, 2009