Prop Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dsch11, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Thanks, and check your PM. Look, I fight harder than anyone, and always have against the snake oil nonsense out there. My brother and I have been trading since 1978 (me 1979), and we are in our 21st year of Bright Trading. Our fees have been lowered, and are as competitive as can be with our 2 or 3 competitors, believe me, I checked.

It does cost money to keep a legitimate firm running. No fear of losing deposits, no 12 month hold, weekly withdrawals and all that. And, we keep up with the market for training. Some post old, out of date strategies that we ",may" have taught years ago, BUT ALL SCHOOL ATTENDEES ARE WELCOME BACK TO KEEP UP WITH THE REALITIES OF TRADING IN TODAY'S MARKETS, FREE OF COURSE. Sorry for the cap's, but geez, $1250, or $1,000 or ET'er for a lifetime of training is not out of range.

OK, we tend to attract traders from the retail PDT world, allow even less money. This is our group. Not like a franchise fee or anything, put up the money, it's still theirs, hopefully to grow, not lose with our interactive groups.

Oh well, we're still here. Doing well, Hope to see some more of you. January 30 is one of only 3 classes this year (my health willing).

All the best,

Don

#11     Jan 15, 2012
  2. dsch11

dsch11

Thanks for the info guys.

Although $5-10K feels a bit too much, but maybe its hard to get it lower? Bright trading was lower but i would have to take series 7 exam..

How come there are desk fees when you share profits?

#12     Jan 16, 2012
  3. dont even waste your time with a $5k account or 10k account. you are under capitalized

#13     Jan 16, 2012