Prop trading industry research

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Peter Hwang, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Coming from Asian brokerage industry, I always find this U.S. and Canadian industry of prop day-trading business very interesting and dynamic.

This ET website always gives many different individual colors about this community, but if I want to read more about some organized product of industry research, i.e. annual revenues, number of the prop firms in the U.S. or in Canada, composition of the tradng markets; e.g. U.S. and Non-U.S. etc.

Would appreciate any comments or referrals to other websites such as the industry association etc, if any.

Thanks,

Peter Hwang

2. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

Ran out of other businesses to outsource to China, looking for this one now eh? :D

3. :) Well, money will go there if there's more money to make there, won't it?

4. bastiat76

bastiat76

Trading firms are already outsourceing to Mumbai, you can get people with the same or better educational background as an American, most of them willing to work harder and pay them alot less. I do not know so much about China, but trading is already being outsourced to India.