Prop Trading Firms in Toronto, Ontario

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mikey, Jun 30, 2008.

1. mikey

mikey

Hi All,

I have been on this site and I have heard of a few prop trading firms such as Swift Trade, Title Trading and Infinium.

I am thinking of applying to one of these companies and I was wondering if anyone knew the following:

1. Payout for new traders
    2. The culture/people.
    3. Reliability of their platforms.

I have heard some good and bad things about prop shops, however I am passionate about trading I do want to learn to be a better active trader.

At the current moment, I don't think the large banks would be willing to hire me based on my lack of experience so I feel these companies can help me learn.

I am aware that I may not be compensated within the first 6-12 months and I am willing to take that opportunity risk. If anyone could kindy provide me more information regarding these companies (especially Infinium Capital - as I have not heard too much about this company), please let me know.

In addition, if there are other prop trading companies in the Toronto area, please feel free to share.

mikey

2. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about pay out or other shit, I would worry about my trading ability.

3. I have heard that CFT Financials will open an office in Toronto.

4. Tums

Tums

5. mikey

mikey

Do you guys know anything about Infinium in Toronto? Like the training and the culture there?

6. GGSAE

GGSAE

Don't you have an open thread about quitting trading? I don't see how you're in any position to offer advice.