Prop Trading Firms hiring trainees?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mauzj, Mar 17, 2003.

1. mauzj

mauzj

Hi,

I'm looking to move into prop trading but can't find many firms which are recruiting in London, UK.

Could anyone here recommend some good prop trading firms in London which are recruiting trainee traders?

Thanks,

Mauzj.

2. First New York Securites.

Send me your name and e-mail address and I'll send it to the person that you need to speak with.

Pump and Dump

3. dc122

dc122

I'm in a similar situation, would like to know any firms that are hiring now? What sort of base salary should I be looking for? Any preparation before going on the training programme?

4. Base salary? Hah!

5. jester

jester Guest

lol yeah I thought that too...<maybe> their are some firms offering brand new traders a base salary, benefits. key to the corp restroom...and a chunk of change to trade.....:p

J-

6. jester

jester Guest

...re> their are some firms offering brand new traders

I meant to say.." <maybe> their are ....

sorry shouldn't cruise ET when I have a trade on...

J-

7. jester

jester Guest

thier MAY be some firms...geezus Alzheimers is hitting already....

J-

8. Hold Bros. is hiring trainees. You can trade firm capital if they accept you. They may still offer a Draw I'm not sure though. Base salary no way boss.

9. MRWSM

MRWSM

Requirements?:confused:

10. 1). If you know somebody who trades there that will bring you on and mentor you.

2) You send in your resume and go throught interview process. I don't think they require anything in particular as long as you really want to trade for a living.

check out www.holdbros.com

#10     Mar 27, 2003