Prop trader. looking for right company

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by edcastro, Feb 26, 2002.

1. edcastro

edcastro

I am currently looking for a Proprietary firm That is looking for proven experienced traders, no funny games us guarantee deposits ....etc...etc, ..
    If you know of any firm please let me know.:) :) :)

2. nitro

nitro

Andover, Bright, Echo, Lieber, WorldCo.

Do a search on above, or see the ads on ET, or hang around for a while - this is debated all the time.

nitro

3. vsisto

vsisto ECHOtrade

Don't forget about VB. Check out our info on the ET Broker page, that gives a pretty good description of what we are about.

Thanks,

4. nitro

nitro

Vito,

Sorry. Here is the updated list.

Andover, Bright, Echo, Lieber, Van Buren, WorldCo.

BTW,

I went to your website, and I could not find a commission schedule.

Where can I find it?

nitro

5. vsisto

vsisto ECHOtrade

Can I e-mail to you?

6. nitro

nitro

Sure! Just send me a private message, if that's OK.

nitro

7. What, can't we all see the rate schedule? Or does it change per person?

Say vsisto, since when is your little prop firm trying to compete with the Big Boys?

-Jim Reynolds

8. vsisto

vsisto ECHOtrade

Jim,

My rates have recently changed and have not been posted on my site yet. I would be happy to send them to you also.

Jim, b/t/w, what constitutes a Big Boy? :)

Vito

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Vito,

My rates have recently changed and have not been posted on my site yet. I would be happy to send them to you also.

I look forward to seeing your new rates when they are posted on your website. Thank you.

10. vsisto,

Well, for starters, since we haven't heard of you before until a few weeks ago when 3 new posters majically appeared and gave you a rave review in a 3-day period of each other (I know, you'll probably have some story of being in the business forever), how about you tell us how many traders you have? For a pro firm, I would say it needs to be at least 100 traders to be considered a big boy from my experience.

I would also expect a big boy to be able to update their website with new rates if they wanted to. b/t/w/, if the new rates are not up, where are the old ones then? What did traders pay before the elusive "new" rates started being emailed out by you?

-Jim

PS - If you haven't noticed, we're getting pretty sick of people coming on these boards and touting their firms. This place used to be a lot more fun when it was just traders talking strategy. Please don't spam up the joint like some of your competitors have done. This is Baron's house, please don't make a mess.

#10     Feb 27, 2002