Prop Surprise?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 76132, Dec 20, 2011.

1. 76132

Anybody think they can surprise me with an options trading firm that has an office in Chicago that I've never heard of? I'm talking about ones that pay a salary and not one in which you have to bring in your own capital.

Examples include: Peak 6, CTC, Optiver, Group 1, etc... Less well known ones include XR Trading, Toro Capital, etc..

I've heard of almost any firm you can think of but would like to know if I'm missing any.

Thanks!

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I can probably name 20. So you are looking for other people to lighten your research load a little?

3. 76132

Lol, nah, well sort off. Not really do the research for me, but perhaps they may know one I don't. I can probably list 20+ too that are currently still in business and are legit/non scams. Trade PMs?

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why don't you list the "20" you know so others who want the info can get it as well. Then maybe if I'm in a holiday giving mood, I'll chip in some of my own.

5. 76132

Haha, I'm in a gift receiving mode not gift giving mode but I'll start with 10. Took me a while to create a list. I have 5 listed in my opening post. Here's 5 more:

Spot, DRW, Sun, Wolverine, WH

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are listing all the ones on Traders Log. Nothing special there. Come on, it's the holidays, surprise me. (Gordon Gecko voice)

7. 76132

Well, that was actually 11 firms.

8. 76132

I don't think this one is on there: http://www.torocm.com/ The one on the website is for a different Toro firm I believe - that one is based in NY.