Prop Industry Live Audio Chat

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Nov 17, 2006.

1. gimp570

gimp570

I down loaded it but i keep getting

Windows cannot access the specified device path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item

Can someone please help

#51     Nov 30, 2006
  2. Are you behind a firewall or anything? We have a bunch already in the room.

Let it put the operating file wherever it wants to, don't specify..see if that helps...download from scratch again...

Don

#52     Nov 30, 2006
  3. gimp570

gimp570

no fire wall that i know of...just down loaded it again and the same result

#53     Nov 30, 2006
  4. MKultra

MKultra

Are you logged into Windows as an Administrator? Or do you have Administrator privileges?

Sometimes it won't let you install without Administrator rights/privileges

#54     Nov 30, 2006
  5. gimp570

gimp570

i installed in fine but when i click on the shortcut i get that message

#55     Nov 30, 2006
  6. MKultra

MKultra

You could try clicking on the icon from Start>Programs>, or go into the Windows Explorer and try clicking on that icon...other than that I don't know

#56     Nov 30, 2006
  7. gimp570

gimp570

o well i dont think that i am gonna figure it out before the chat.......I guess i will hear about it on elite.

thanks for everyones help anyway

#57     Nov 30, 2006
  8. andread

andread

I want to say you guys thank you for your time. It was a very entertaining chat. Thanks a lot.
    Mav, very nice to answer all those questions.

#58     Nov 30, 2006
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I want to thank everyone that participated on the chat today. We had quite a full room. I hope Don and I got most of your questions answered.

#59     Nov 30, 2006
  10. JM64

JM64

I also would like to take the opportunity to thank you guys for the information. I have been trading on my own as a retail trader for several years and am constantly kicking around going "prop", I am still not convinced , however I still appreciate the opportunity to listen to other points of view. There are however many ways to skin a cat!!....Thanks Don and John.

#60     Nov 30, 2006