Prop Industry Live Audio Chat

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Nov 17, 2006.

1. reg

reg

Basically, my question is: is scalping NYSE equities via tape-reading still a viable way to trade given the changes that have already been implemented( Reg SHO, Hybrid, etc.) and the changes still to come?
    It will be truly appreciated if this question can be discussed in detail tomorrow.
    Thanks and see you all tomorrow.

#41     Nov 29, 2006
  2. rdemyan

rdemyan

I too won't be able to listen in at that time. If someone could record it and make it available to the rest of us, that would be very much appreciated.

#42     Nov 29, 2006
  3. For this exact reason I will tune in tomorrow.....great idea Don and Mav!

#43     Nov 29, 2006
  4. the room open yet Don?

#44     Nov 30, 2006
  5. OK, room is now open...I may not be monitoring all the time, but go ahead and get in if you like. Questions can still be sent to don@stocktrading.com .

See you there!

Don

#45     Nov 30, 2006
  6. Great! I have logged in. Hope ETers won't crash the paltalk server.

Mav and Don,

It seems that nobody hears me talk in the room. Can we talk there?

I'll have my question here then. How do we choose a "good" prop firm as there are a lot of risks to join a "bad" one.

#46     Nov 30, 2006
  7. Yes i would appreciate if sometime is spent on this topic as well. Also the usefulness/limitations of NYSE Openbook in current market environment.

#47     Nov 30, 2006
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Room is starting to fill up!

#48     Nov 30, 2006
  9. zdreg

zdreg

i have don's picture in paltalk. how do i join the conversation

#49     Nov 30, 2006
  10. My picture in Paltalk? Yahoo messenger maybe, but maybe you're just joking.

Log into paltalk, search rooms, business and finance, daytrading, Proprietary Trading forum is where we are..

Don

#50     Nov 30, 2006