Prop Industry Live Audio Chat

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, it will all be mic.

#11     Nov 20, 2006
  2. Mav and I will have Microphones, and all attendees can type in questions (preferred)...but if a couple of you need to use your microphone, a "raise hand" option is on there, at which point I can "click you on".... My previous experiences when everyone "can" talk, we run into a lot of overlap and distraction due to the technology.

Oh, and thanks for the emails with questions...Mav and I will discuss the order to address those questions first. I will seek assistance for anything I'm unclear on (NYSE reg's, hybrid, etc. - which seem to be the questions so far).

Don

#12     Nov 20, 2006
  3. andread

andread

I will probably miss it. Will it be recorded somewhere?

#13     Nov 20, 2006
  4. Will it be full contact and is the 3 knockdown rule in effect?

#14     Nov 20, 2006
  5. Sailing

Sailing

How about I just mention it to the GRIG investors only.... say 15 people. They will be the ones trading their own accounts.

M~

#15     Nov 20, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah, I really don't know how many people are going to be on this call. I'm just worried about 800 people all asking questions at once. LOL.

#16     Nov 20, 2006
  7. We're allowed up to 200 logins to the room. However, if you can group a few together, as in an office or something, it might be a bit better.

No contact sport, please ]/b]

Informational and educational I hope. You guys all know which Firm's we're with, so no need for a commercial from either one of us (yes, even me, LOL).

Don

#17     Nov 20, 2006
  8. bump

#18     Nov 21, 2006
  9. Don,
    First time to see you doing a bump :D

Seriously, I like your idea and mav's and I think if you really keep it informative channel for exchange of legit information this would benefit lots of traders and would benefit you indirectly of course ;) and this sounds fair enough for me.

Being a newbie myself I'll be hanging around hoping to learn something and to help someone to learn something.

Good Luck

#19     Nov 22, 2006
  10. andread

andread

Yes, I like it too... if I can be there. :)
    How was it? Any plans of doing it again?

#20     Nov 22, 2006