Prop in Tampa

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dvshucks, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Does anyone know of any prop firms that have offices in Tampa?

2. To the best of my knowledge there are no Prop firms in Tampa. As far as I can tell, Tampa is a complete and total trading vacuum. I think I might be the only person in Tampa that trades full-time for a living?

Regards,

Slave2Market

3. nothing at all? I rememer a guy from Boca going over there to open an office a few years ago. Guess it didn't work out.

Thats too bad, I was trying to help a guy I know there find somewhere that would have someone help him learn how to trade.

4. empee

empee

i met some guys that trade with schnofeld in tampa

5. Your friend might be interested in attending some of the Tampa investor meetings hosted by this web-site:

http://www.cornerstoneinvestorsnetwork.com/

I've been to a few, but never met anyone that actually traded for a living. They do cover a lot topics, so he might learn something about trading?

As I stated earlier, I'm not aware of any trading offices (or traders) in Tampa. I imagine that any ex-traders in the area are now probably Realtors or real estate flippers ... from one bubble to the next. :p Although from what I can tell, the real estate bubble appears to be popping ... feels like NASDAQ April 2000?

Regards,

Slave2Market

6. Thanks

7. Momentum might have an office there.....

8. gimp570

gimp570

I live in Tampa and I don't know of any offices that are still open......Not many traders left.....

9. gimp570

gimp570

Momentum has an office in tampa??/ where???

10. gimp570

gimp570

I dont think that there are any offices left in the tampa bay area. If there are please post them. I would love to be back trading in an office. I would even think about splitting a small office space with an traders that a left in the area.

z

#10     Oct 17, 2006