prop in czech republic

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by agorik777, Jun 9, 2003.

1. if you try venturing outside of prague you will find life even better. prague has way too many foreigners by now. basically go anywhere in eastern europe besides prague, budapest and warsaw. in czech olomouc is great, it's a beautiful student town with a lot of nightlife. not much foreigners yet.

#21     Sep 30, 2005
  2. Please, do not believe all european hate yankees. I'm italian and dont wanna lose friends here....

PP

#22     Sep 30, 2005
  3. i have nothing against americans myself and the ones i met when i was there or while i was traveling were great people. however, it was somewhat worrying to see the general attitude about americans throughout europe and in australia and NZ. anyway.. let's get back to the original topic before our posts will be erased, we'll be banned and the thread will be moved to chit chat ;)

#23     Sep 30, 2005
  4. TM you can take a Green Eyed, Blond out in Prague and buy her dinner for about $3.00 bucks, then rent a room for $5.00.

Ya get the picture, LOL!

Computers are cheap there why don't we go setup a Trading Cafe over there!

#24     Oct 6, 2005
  5. kotika

kotika

the remark about somalia and afghanistan is really off, but...

i was there 15 years ago and again last year. The first time i was coming from Moscow, and it seemed wonderful. The second time i was coming from Canada, and i must say it reminded me very much of the old communist block. The city looks as good as ever, its just mentality i'm talking about.

BTW, if you are looking for top class girls interested in foreign guys, you'd do better in asia. Go to Tokyo or Beijing. Well... Tokyo is too expensive for a DIY trader, but Beijing is great. Speaking of which Beijing looks very much communist, but does not have the feel anymore. Thats in contrast to czech which still feels like the good old days in USSR.

#25     Oct 12, 2005