prop in czech republic

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by agorik777, Jun 9, 2003.

1. agorik777

agorik777

Thank you all for the replies.
    Special thanks to TM_Direct.
    I see you are enjoying to be rude and having pleasure to insult people. My opinion you'll find more support in some sado-mazo forums.So my diagnosis, your brain needs a “ Shrink!!!!!!! “ much more urgently.Have another bullshit $10 mill year.

#11     Jun 23, 2003

2. You are spot on there my man.

I've been to Prague many times and each time I go I am absolutely stunned at the number of gorgeous friendly women in that city.

Dr. Zhivodka

#12     Jun 23, 2003
  3. Actually, if you can handle being guarded by men with machine guns while in line for a cellphone, Somalia might be your kind of place.

It is the anarcho-capitalist hotspot of the world.

#13     Jun 23, 2003
  4. Your best bet may be to trade remote with any number of prop firms that have already pm'ed you.

Regards,
    Laziz

#14     Jun 23, 2003

5. Right...It's so wonderful there that all the women will suck c*ck for a chance to come to Amercia....Give me a break

#15     Jun 24, 2003
  6. yeah i can see how many republicans would love to be over there...do you get the machine gun toting guards for free from the government?? i guess what I'm asking is if i were to be a politician/businessman over there, would i get to squander government resources to line my own pockets?? that's one thing alot of people really like about the USA, and i can see why...

as for Praha, it rocks!!! what a beautiful city! i'm really glad it survived communism.

#16     Jun 24, 2003
  7. Im surprised you would say that....I thought you were a communist????:D

#17     Jun 24, 2003
  8. richk

richk

Traders community in Czech republic and Slovakia
    can be found on forum www.traders.cz . Try ask there

Richard

#18     Sep 29, 2005

9. why not go remote? almost all prop firms offer remote trading.

#19     Sep 30, 2005
  10. TM_Direct,

in case it's news to you, america is thoroughly hated all over the world, especially in europe. i assure you most eastern europeans have no intention or will to suck cock so to come to america, as you put it. don't diss me about it - i don't hate americans myself, just telling you the facts.

one reason americans are hated, is their ignorance and arrogance, which, by the way, you so aptly demonstrate.

other than that, the only one who is missing out here is you, as eastern european girls are the best on the planet, both in beauty and mentality. i have met and been with plenty of them and not even one showed interest in my status or money. that is more a characteristic of american girls, come to think about it.

#20     Sep 30, 2005